Chapter 15 - I want you to be happy

[NOT EDITED]

Katherine's POV

"Come on , it wasn't that bad." I whined like a kid glaring at Ashton.

He looked up from his phone an amused smile on his adorable face  , "No it was." He said arching an eyebrow, "You're not the one who get hot coffee on her face."

Okay , not adorable any more !

I huffed and crossed my arms above my chest , "For my defense, it wasn't that hot."

"Yeah , it was freezing , that's why it burnt my neck." He said sarcastically, then looked back at his phone.

We are sitting on the bed now , and somehow we ended up arguing about that time when i threw coffee on his face and he seems to enjoy teasing me a lot because i feel like ripping his head right now.

"Stop making me feel bad about myself !" I said annoyed , then laid my back on the headboard letting a frustrated sigh.

"You know what , you deserved it." I said again , I can't seem to be able to shut my mouth.

"You were acting like a jerk, and I don't regret it." I added faking confidence.

Because it was such an immature move, i should probably think twice before i do anything from now on.

"But you say i am always a jerk." He said turning his head toward me a sly smirk on his stupid face.

"Yeah that's true." I said , "But that time you were jerk times ten."

He chuckled , "Oh really ?" He asked placing the phone away as he leaned closer toward me.

"Yeah." My voice was low, the look on his face made me forget what i was about to say.

"I mean we were in the hotel... You know we were," I paused for a while, feeling my face warm up when I remembered that day.

"We were what ?" He asked playing dumb , the sly smirk stuck on his face.

He moved from his place, seating himself in front of me, his hands went to the headboard trapping me.

"We were umm .. You know kissing and umm you know what.." I said trying to gather my thoughts, the closeness making my whole body warm up. "And when we went back to work , you started acting like a jerk, and like nothing happened."

"Yeah I remember." He said , "When I kissed you that time i knew you will be the end of me one day." He added , his gaze went toward my lips.

I bit my bottom lip to keep from smiling , a tingling feeling rose in my stomach due to his words and how close he is.

He leaned forward and took my lip into his mouth pulling it away from my teeth.

"Don't hide your smile." He whispered,"You know i love it."

Of course, i smiled again.

As a reflex , he smiled as well , his eyes full with lust and craving , i bet mine are the same.

"It's been a long day." He said , his breath brushing over my skin whenever he talks , his voice low or maybe i am not able to hear it from how hard my heart is beating.