II | Neighbors [Part Two]

[Heads up: Explicit content!]

Odell carried you inside your apartment and made sure he locked the front door. As he carried you to your room, you kept hitting him, demanding him to put you down.

Once he made it in your room he dropped you on your bed, "There, I put you down." He said.

"Good! Now get out!" You yelled at him. He shook his head and chuckled lightly.

"Nah. After putting up with your whining, bitching, and complaining for three months straight, I'm finally giving you what you need to shut that ass up. And that's some good dick." He grabbed you by your ankles and pulled you to the end of the bed.

"I don't need any dick Odell!" You protested.

"Yes you do." He pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the side, revealing his perfect sculpted six pack and v-line.

Just staring at him, you felt yourself getting hot. For some strange reason, the hate you had for him suddenly went away. And lust took over.

Odell unbuckled his pants and took them off, leaving himself in his boxers. He got back to you, stripping you out of your work clothes and leaving you in your matching lace bra and panties set.

Teasingly, he traced the rim of your underwear and gave you a little smirk.

You kissed your teeth, "Stop teasing asshole." You frowned with an eye roll.

Without wasting time, he tore your underwear off and unhooked your bra.

"Damn." Odell gazed at your body. His manhood was growing larger and larger in his boxers. He honestly looked like he wanted to explode.

He took off his boxers, exposing his manhood. Your eyes widen at his size. Wowzers. You thought to yourself. Them prints wasn't lying. You looked up at Odell to see a cocky smirk on his lips.

"You ready? Cause I'm not showing no mercy with you." He raised an eyebrow at you. You gulped and shook your head quickly.

"Aw, finally a time where ya ass is shook. Cat got ya tongue baby?" He joked. You couldn't do anything but give him a death glare.

He chuckled before coming closer to you and lining himself up. You took a deep breath and gnawed on your bottom lip nervously. It's been a while since you've had sexual intercourse so you were nervous on how painful it'll be. His words 'I'm showing no mercy' repeated in your head, terrifying you even more.

"W-Wait Odell I don't w-wanna—FUCK!" He forcefully shoved all of himself inside you with no warning, causing you to scream out.

"O...Dell!" You moaned aloud, barley able to form a syllable. He thrusted in and out of you as moans and screams escaped your mouth.

You scooted away, just to be pulled back by him, "Nah don't run away from this dick ma. Take it." He roughly entered himself inside you again. You grasped a fistful of your bedsheets as your back formed a perfect arch.

"I...I can't take it! I can't take it!" You tapped out and cried. "Please!" You begged, trying to catch your breath.

"Hell no. I'm putting that ass to sleep." He continued to pound you mercilessly. He took your leg and placed it above his waist, giving himself a better access to enter you.