IV | Awards Show Special

[This isn't a request, but I had this sitting in my drafts for quite a while now]

"Baby, are you sure you want me to go? You know you're going to go into labor at any minute now, right?" Odell asked you as he zipped up his suitcase.

In two days, Odell was going to attend an awards show in New York but he was indecisive about going because you were nine months pregnant and ready to pop.

"Yes I want you to go, junior. The doctor said a week." You giggled and rubbed your belly as you watched him pull his suitcase off the bed.

"I don't know YN. I don't want to miss the birth of our son." He sighed and ran his fingers through his messy blonde hair.

"You won't baby." You got out of the bed and wobbled over to him, "Stop worrying. Have a good time." You stepped on your tiptoes and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

He pulled away and smiled, "I will." Right after, you both heard a car horn. Odell looked at you, "Well, that's the guys. I love you YN." He kissed your cheek before bending down and kissing your stomach, "And I love you." He got back up and grabbed the handle of his suitcase.

He went downstairs and you followed right behind him. He walked out the front door and made his way to the car. You waved goodbye until the car was out of your sight. You closed the door and locked.

You looked down at your tummy and rubbed it with a little smile, "I guess it's just you and me buddy."

Today was the day of the awards show and you were just chilling at home with your best friend Casey and Odell's mother Heather. Odell wanted Heather to watch you just in case anything would happen. You would have little pains in your stomach here and there but nothing too major.

Later on, y'all were watching the awards show. They would point the camera on Odell, which made you smile.

As you all were talking and joking around, an excruciating pain shot through your stomach, causing you to yelp out in pain.

"Ah! Oh my god!" You held your stomach and sat up. Casey and Heather both looked at you worried,

"YN, you okay?" Casey asked, you could hear the concern in her voice. You shook your head and closed your eyes tightly.

"No, no, no. I think the baby's coming!"

On the ride there, you sat in the back seat with Heather while Casey drove. Heather tried to keep you calm and happy, but that failed miserably.

"Heather, it hurts so bad!" You cried, referring to the strong contractions you were receiving.

"I know sweetheart, I know, but you can do it. You're a strong young lady." Heather took your hand and encouraged you.

"I want Odell." You sniffled and turned your head to the window.

"Okay, we're going to call him." Heather took out her phone and dialed his number.