A/N: Very Important! Please Read!

Hey readers.

So it's been a couple of months to maybe a year since I've last updated ANY of my stories. I'm aware of that. I just want all of you to understand that I'm very sorry but my life has been extremely busy. With me being busy and having little to no free time on my hands, I don't have enough time to write. I probably write a couple of sentences before having to go back and carry on with my life. And to be completely honest, I feel like I've outgrown this whole Wattpad thing. The reason why I started writing on Wattpad was because I was bored and I had a lot of time on my hands...and I was was young. Now, I'm much older with a busy life. I never knew I would get this far on here. I never took my writing serious. If you read my August Alsina Imagines, you would see that. My writing structure, my grammar, all of that wasn't great. But I started making progress once I started writing my OBJ Imagines. And that's when I started gaining a lot of readers. I was so shocked to see that my book was doing numbers lol. Once I saw that I was getting votes and comments, that motivated me to write more.

Sad to say but this is the end of my writing journey.

I appreciate everyone that has been with me on this writing journey. I'm not going to lie, I met some amazing people on here that helped inspire me. Being on here for some years taught me some things but the biggest thing for me is that I've grown as a writer. I know my writing isn't top notch, but it's certainly better than when I first started out on here (Lmao if you don't believe me, just read one chapter of August Alsina Imagines and you'll see)

The reason why I came on here was because I wanted to tell y'all that I was done with writing but also because I have to make a decision and I need you guys' help. Since I'm done with writing, should I:

1. Delete all my incomplete stories (Love on the Line, Saved)

2. Keep every story/imagine book on here

OR

3. Give this account to someone and let them continue them continue the imagine books but still delete the incomplete stories (I'm kinda iffy on this because I don't want my books to go to shit if I give them to someone else)

IF, I decide to go with number 3 and you're interested to take over, you MUST have any imagine book or book published and have to tell me why you think you should take over this account.

Thanks guys! I will miss you all very much. Thanks for reading once again!