VII | Rivalry

Today was a very intense day for you and the rest of Odell's family. Today was the day where the Giants played against the Washington Redskins. Also known as the team Josh Norman plays for. Last time Odell seen Norman was in December of last year, and Norman was on the Panthers.

Every interview Odell would do, they would bring up Josh. And every interview Josh did, they would bring up Odell. What they had to say about each other wasn't so good, but of course Norman had to take it too far. Saying that every time he sees Odell, he's going to hit him in the mouth until he stops crying and bitching.

Before Odell had to leave, you made sure you had a serious talk with him. You told no matter what Norman do: Leave. Him. Alone.

Anyways, kickoff was about to start in ten minutes and you, Odell's mother Heather, his father, Senior, his younger sister Jasmine, and younger brother Kordell just entered the MetLife Stadium.

As you guys were about to go to your seats, you just so happened to bump into Norman's girlfriend, Nisa.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the Beckham family." She folded her arms with a little smirk. You rolled your eyes and looked back at them.

"Y'all can go find the seats, I'll handle this." You said. Heather and Senior gathered Jasmine and Kordell and walked away.

You turned back to Nisa and glared at her, "What do you want?"

"Oh I was just looking for you, just to tell that our partners play against each other today." Her smirk got even wider.

"I know that, obviously." You squinted your eyes at her. For some reason, since Norman and Odell had rivalry, you and his girlfriend did.

"I hope you told Odella to put on his girl girl panties today." She laughed. You just wanted to punch her right in the face but you couldn't. There was thousands of people here, including Odell's family.

"I hope you told your petty ass boyfriend to leave my husband the hell alone!" You balled your fists.

"Aww, he can't leave Odella alone honey. It's football. If he can't take it, then he shouldn't be playing it. Maybe a more feminine sport, like softball." She looked you up and down before sashaying away.

You turned away in disgust and mumbled, "Little bitch." You rolled your eyes and pulled out your phone and called Heather to find out they were seated.

It was only five minutes into the game and Norman was already starting his mess. He kept targeting for Odell and you were nervous because it was only so much Odell could take. You knew he was like a ticking time bomb ready to destruct.

"It's okay honey, calm down." Heather said, rubbing your back to comfort you. You sighed and looked at Heather.

"I know mom, it's just—I know Odell and what he's capable of doing. He's being taunted right now and it's only so much he can take before he lashes out." You tapped your foot against the ground.

"YN, Odell loves football very much. I doubt he's going to make another dumb decision that costs him his play time." Heather assured, make you feel a little better.