X | The Impossible [Part Two]

Odell

Two days later, we were at our final practice before our game against the Vikings. YN and I hated each other. We argued all throughout practice like a married couple. Our teammates even had to separate us once because we were close to attacking each other.

We all got in position and when Eli threw the ball, YN caught it and started running. When she was close to the touchdown, I grabbed her by her waist and slung her down to the ground.

She got up and balled her fists, charging at me. "You fucking asshole!"

"How am I an asshole? Because I tackled your slow ass to the ground?" I smirked, getting under her skin. She slammed the football to the ground and pushed me.

"You're a bitch Beckham!" She spat.

"Y'all they're arguing again!" Victor notified the team before running to us. The team came over and some pulled YN away and others pushed me back.

"She's mad because I tackled her sorry ass to the ground. Suck it the hell up! It's football!" I shouted. She stared at me with some much hatred in her eyes, it actually scared me. Her eyes weren't a brownish color anymore, they were black.

"Bitch! Shut up! You're just mad cause I'm playing your position and I'm better than you! So you suck it the hell up!" She screamed back at me.

"Guys please calm down! Y'all are teammates! Not enemies!" Eli interjected, looking at us back and forth.

"For real. We won't be able to beat our opponent if y'all can even get along. Y'all have to stick together." Jason said.

"We don't like each other. That's that. Y'all can't force us to make us like each other." I scoffed.

"I agree." YN said.

"Well at least y'all agreed on something. We're getting somewhere." Sterling chuckled.

"Alright one more play before practice is over." Eli said. We all walked back to our spots and got in position. Eli threw the ball and of course YN caught it.

She didn't get very far because I tackled her. While on her, I pinned her down and smirked. She groaned, trying to push me off of her.

"Beckham, get your heavy ass off of me before I kick you." She threatened, and attempted to escape from my hold. Jokingly, I shook my head and just stared at her.

"Say please." I stated, "Or I'm going to push more of my weight down on you."

"Please." She begged.

"Nah. Tell me that I'm the best wide receiver." I brung it up a notch. She shook her head repeatedly.

"Hell no! Get off of me! Now!" She yelled. I chuckled and got off of her. She stuck the middle finger up at me before jogging to the locker room, where the rest of the guys were.

While in the locker room, you decided to go take a shower. Once you were in the shower, you unwrapped your towel from you and began to wash off.

After that, you left out with the towel wrapped around you. All the guys were looking at you, which caused you to roll your eyes.

When you went back to your locker to get your change of clothes, you discovered that they were missing.

"Oh my gosh." You walked to the center of the locker room and yelled to get all the guys attention. When their eyes landed on you, you folded your arms.

"I want an answer, and I want it now! Who the hell took my clothes?!" You shouted. All of them shrugged and looked at each other.

"If I catch you with my clothes, I'm fucking you up!" You cracked your knuckles. All of them shrugged and went back to packing their bags. Some slowly left the locker room and in a matter of time, you were the only one left.

Odell

I heard YN yelling about someone taking her clothes, but it wasn't me provoking her this time. I was in the shower, trying to hurry up and get home to get some sleep. I'm usually the last one in the locker room which doesn't bother me, I like when there's peace and quiet. It helps me think better.

I turned off the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. There was nothing but silence. I stepped out and walked over to my locker. While walking back to my locker, I seen a butt ass naked YN, trying to put back on her clothes.

"Oh my fuck—" My eyes widen. YN let out  a high pitched scream and looked at me before covering herself with her towel.

"What are you doing here?!" She yelled, placing her hand over her chest.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? I just got out the shower!" YN sighed and covered her face in embarrassment.

"Oh god." She mumbled.

"Ion know why you so embarrassed for. It's just me." I licked my lips and raised an eyebrow, "Plus you got a nice ass shape."

She looked me all weirdly, "Don't say that, I still don't like you." She rolled her eyes.

"It was just a compliment, rude ass bitch."  I mumbled the last part. She squinted her eyes at me.

"What did you just call me?!"

"I called you a rude ass bitch." I repeated. Suddenly, I felt a sting to my cheek. Did she just slap me?

"Yeah, I slapped you. And you wonder why I don't like your ass now." She gathered her clothes and walked away.

:( Did y'all watch the game earlier? I didn't but I saw highlights of it. Odell got mad and he started crying. I legit wanted to start crying with him. Poor baby..