XVI | Duties [Part Two]

It pissed you off at the fact that you were taking care of Odell for a whole month and he was acting like a spoiled brat. He called you out your name just because he wouldn't use his manners. After you left, you drove around, debating if you should continue to help Odell out.

He called and texted you numerous times. You didn't bother to look at the messages or return his calls. You honestly didn't want to be bothered with him at the moment.

It wasn't until 9 at night when you returned to Odell's house. You unlocked the door with the spare key and kicked your shoes off. You seen Odell struggle to roll over to you with his one hand. You rolled your eyes and was about to make your way upstairs until he spoke.

"YN, please just listen to me. Give me a minute to explain myself and apologize." He sighed deeply. You turned around and folded your arms, glaring at him.

"Go."

"Look, I'm sorry for calling you out your name. I'm really sorry. It's just—I have a lot of anger built up in me and I took it out on you. I'm in a stupid ass wheelchair and I'm depending on someone else. And you know how I hate depending on people. But I was being a huge asshole YN. You didn't have to help me, you chose to do this. I was out of line when I called you out your name. I need you YN. Please don't leave me. I'm sorry." Odell apologized.

You tapped your foot against the ground, thinking about what you should do next. Odell sat there nervously, wondering what you were going to say next.

After deep consideration, you sighed and chewed your bottom lip, "Odell, you know I still love you with all my heart. And I can't ever just leave you out in the dust. But I swear to god, if you call me out my name again, that'll be the last time you'll ever hear from me." You established in a serious tone.

Odell nodded, "I got it. I love you YN. Thank you." He smiled.

"Yeah, yeah. So you still want that spaghetti?" You asked him. He nodded his head cheerfully like a little kid.

"Alright I guess I'll make some for both of us." You said and made your way to the kitchen.

Once dinner was over, you cleaned up and closed down the entire downstairs. You helped Odell upstairs and brought him into bed. You got him settled and turned on the tv. Everything's been cool since you two talked everything out.

"Mkay Odell, I got you settled in here. Are you comfortable?" You questioned. He nodded his head.

"Do you need anything before I go into the guest room? Because once I go in there, I'm not coming out until tomorrow morning. So speak up now." You told him.

"Nah, I'm good." He said. You shrugged and turned around, heading out the door. Before you could step one foot out, he called you.

"Wait, YN?" He called. You clenched your jaw and slowly turned around.

"Yes?"

"Do you wanna like, cuddle with me or something? Just for tonight? I mean—you don't have to if you don't want to it was just a question." You giggled at Odell. When you two were together, he loved to cuddle.

"Sure. Just let me change. I'll be back in 5." You said and left the room.

Moments later, you came back inside Odell's bedroom in a white tank top and some grey Victoria's Secret PINK varsity shorts. You climbed into Odell's bed and got under the covers with him. You laid your head down and faced him. He wrapped his arm around you and chuckled.

"What?" You giggled.

"Nothing, this just reminds me of old times." He reminisced. You nodded your head in agreement.

"Yeah, me too."

"You remember how I didn't like spooning because I would get rock solid in 30 seconds?" He asked while laughing.

You giggled harder as the memories came back to you, "Yes oh my gosh."

"I mean what can I say though?" You soon felt his hand on your butt, causing you to gasp. He smirked and rubbed and grabbed it repeatedly.

"Damn I miss this." He said lowly.

You just stared at Odell while he stared at you, still rubbing and grabbing your butt. He leaned in pressed his lips against yours. You kissed him back and played with the curls on top of his head. He stopped rubbing your butt but you soon felt his hand making it's way down to your shorts.

You didn't stop him though, you two continued to makeout. Well that was until he caught you off guard by rubbing your pearl with his thumb.

"O-Oh." You shuddered and moaned. You felt your stomach drop and a rush of adrenaline ran through your body.

Odell didn't toy around with your pearl much longer. The moment he felt yourself getting wet, he slid a finger inside your opening.

You whimpered and moaned as Odell slid another finger in. Hearing you moan and whimper was like music to Odell's ears. The sexual faces you made, from the lip bites to the parting of your lips was the icing on the cake.

"Odell." You breathed out slowly. He used his thumb and rubbed your pearl again, just to put you on edge.

In a matter of time, your legs started shaking, "Mm, Dell! I'm close!" You moaned aloud. He raised an eyebrow and continue to do what he was doing.

"Aah!" You yelped. Your whole body was tense as you came from your high. Odell chuckled and took his hand out your shorts.

The room was silent, besides your rapid, heavy breathing. You looked at Odell and he stared right back at you and bit his lip.

"Do I have to put my sex life on pause because of my injury?" He asked. You shook your head.

"No, but the sex positions are limited. You can only do positions where you're not required to use your legs. Considering that almost the best sex positions mostly uses lower body strength, the ones that don't will probably be boring." You explained. He sighed in defeat.

"Hey, but look. I got this." You sat up and stripped out your tank top and shorts. That only left you in your underwear since you didn't have a bra on.

Catching Odell's attention, both his eyebrows lifted. You took off your underwear and cautiously got on top of Odell's lap.

"You don't have to do anything. Just relax and let me do my thing." You swiped your tongue across your bottom lip. You hopped off Odell's lap and took him out of his basketball shorts and boxer briefs.

He was fully naked then. You climbed back on his lap and groped him, causing him to curse under his breath, "Fuck."

Him doing that only turned you on even more. You positioned yourself with him before slowly sliding down. You hummed and closed your eyes, trying to adjust to his size. It's been a while.

"Shit...this is gonna be a hell of a night." Odell groaned.

Y'all still here? Y'all didn't abandon me right? I know I been M.I.A for a while but lawd.