vi. end of term, finally!

· 。゚☆: *.
COUNTING STARS 
»»————- act one. young, wild & free
SIX ━━ end of term, finally!

 young, wild & freeSIX ━━ end of term, finally!

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* ✨🌙💫
♯ ❝HOME SWEET HOME! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

ANNABELLE ROSE WAS UTTERLY EXHAUSTED AT THE END OF THEIR END OF TERM EXAMS THAT FRIDAY AS SHE DRAGGED HERSELF out of the Great Hall after her last exam—or better said torture test called Potions. She felt even less than dreadful after stewing in steam from her cauldron as she tried to recreate the Shrinking Solution from memory. She had a few meltdowns along the way as Slughorn eyed her Potion curiously, a hint of fear on his face as he watched the bubbling orange liquid swirl.

Now, it did not explode in her face, or melt her cauldron so she at least took that as a victory when she turned her vial in with just a few minutes to spare.

"I think I flunked." Julia spoke up as she joined Annabelle and Lily outside in the courtyard.

"Did you blow something up?" Annabelle questioned a faint smile on her face as she surveyed Julia's flustered face.

"No..." Julia replied, eyes avoiding her friend's gaze, "I might have melted my cauldron though."

"What did you do?" Lily shook with laughter and Julia just huffed and crossed her arms over her chest and tilted her head upward defiantly.

"Who cares, Potions is useless."

"You know I hate it as much as you do Jules,  but we all know it can be a useful if you actually manage to brew something right." Annabelle pointed out as Julia sat down in between the two girls.

Julia just groaned and leaned her head on Lily's shoulder in defeat. "Let me guess you nailed it?"

Lily just blushed, shyly tucking a piece of hair behind her ears. "Well I think I did well."

Julia and Annabelle exchanged knowing looks before stating in sync. "You got an O."

"Can someone please explain to me why there are so many goblins with such confusing names we have to learn by memory?" Marlene came walking up to the group, exhaustion written on her face as she sunk down on the ground in front of the bench the other girls were sitting on.

"How are we supposed to know Marls?" Annabelle laughed, "Julia and I can't even remember a list of potion ingredients by heart."

"You guys messed up your Potions exam?" Marlene peered up.

"I might have scrapped an A, Julia melted her cauldron." Annabelle elaborated, eyes lifted up to look at the beautiful clear blue sky.

"Sweet Merlin, how did you do that?" Marlene turned slightly to look up at Julia, "That stuff is hard to melt, what in Godric's name did you put in there."