xiv. uncommon study buddies

· 。゚☆: *.
COUNTING STARS
»»————- act one. young, wild & free
FOURTEEN━━ uncommon study buddies

 young, wild & freeFOURTEEN━━ uncommon study buddies

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* ✨🌙💫
♯ ❝OI! PRONGS, MOONY! KEEP THOSE
WANDERING EYES ON YOUR OWN BOOK! ❞

⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

     RAVENCLAW VERSUS HUFFLEPUFF, THE MATCH WAS SET TO BE AN ENTERTAINING ONE IF ANNABELLE WAS TO BELIEVE JULIA'S RAMBLING, but then again, as long as someone got hit by a bludger, Julia would call it a day and say it was the best thing ever to grace the Wizarding World. It was far more surprising for Annabelle to be not only in the presence of Julia, Marlene and Lily, but also James, Sirius, Remus and Peter. They had actually met up in the Common Room, where James had been a jittery mess, bouncing his leg and nervously running a hand through his already messy hair.

    Apparently if Ravenclaw won, the Gryffindor team would be out of the race for the Quidditch House Cup. He had gone through a whole spiel on how the Hufflepuff team had to win with a score difference of 180 points, but why, Annabelle could not say.

    Julia had tried to explain it again, but at that point Annabelle had tuned out the crazy quidditch talk and turned to Lily for a far better conversation about the upcoming Transfiguration exam about the vanishing spell.

    While they had been introduced to the spell on the very first day of fifth year, it had only been Lily who had managed to make her snail disappear. Luckily after a couple lesson, Annabelle had gotten the hang of it, but now they were expected to make a mouse disappear, which was far harder.

    The brunette, while good at Transfiguration (--she didn't like to brag, but she is the highest scoring student on the subject since first year ) did struggle more than she normally did with this specific spell.

    "Can you two ever not talk about class." Sirius drawled out as he wedged himself between the two girls with a large grin displayed on his face.

     "Just because we actually put some effort into our studies, instead of breezing by, doesn't mean all we do is talk academics Sirius." Lily asserted briskly, nudging the boy aside to walk next to Annabelle again.

    "You insult me Evans." Sirius declared, his voice high pitched as he mockingly threw his hair over his shoulder.

    "She wasn't insulting you Sirius, she was describing you." Annabelle quipped.

     "Anna, sweet dear Anna, you break my poor heart." Sirius bellowed as the crowd grew thicker the closer they got to the Quidditch Stadium.