xx. a holly jolly christmas

· 。゚☆: *.
COUNTING STARS
»»————- act one. young, wild & free
TWENTY ━━ a holly jolly christmas

 young, wild & freeTWENTY ━━ a holly jolly christmas

    ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* ✨🌙💫
♯ ❝I MISSED YOU TOO! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

"ARE YOU SURE YOU PARENTS WONT BE MAD?" JULIA ASKED UNSURELY IN A HUSHED WHISPER AS THE TWO GIRLS BUNDLED UP IN THEIR WARMEST CLOTHES INSIDE THE HALLWAY, both Cardell and Lillith oblivious to the true plans the girls had devised. The sun was slowly sinking beneath the suburban houses and Annabelle had told her parents the two were going for a little walk.

Neither girl had mentioned, the walk would be a little bit further than a couple blocks around the neighbourhood.

"Erh—I hope not." She whispered, checking once more if she had enough money before pulling the door open to embrace the cold winter air.

"This is crazy." Julia whined as she crossed her arms. "Why couldn't we just ask your parents to apparate us, or use the floo network?"

"Because I want to do it this way." Annabella argued stubbornly.

"What the unnecessary hard way?" Julia quirked an eyebrow

If she was honest, Annabelle would say going out of her way to take a trip to Remus with the Night Bus  was extensive. She even was a hundred percent sure, she was making this way harder than it should. But if she was really honest with herself, she just wanted the route that took the longest. It was cowardice –something she normally would not be at all. But this time, she was truly unsure and afraid.

What if Remus didn't want to talk? Or worse, what if he didn't want to patch things up?

She had played such a large part in the argument, and she was ashamed to admit that she used his insecurities against him in such a way. She wanted things to go back to normal. And the fact that it might not ever would was enough the scare her to death.

So instead, she opted for the Night Bus, to hopefully gather her wits and actually formulate a way to apologise to Remus.

Annabelle, however would never admit she was scared to Julia—or to anyone for that matter.

Well..." Annabelle tried to compose a believable reason as she shrugged carelessly, " I haven't been on the Night Bus in ages. It's lots of fun. And Steve is a very funny guy."

Julia didn't look like she believed her, but didn't say anything about it. "You are bonkers Belle."

"All the best people are my dearest Julia." She laughed, but even she couldn't deny the nerves that trembled through her voice.