Chapter 3

Here is a new chapter of Moon's Silent Cry!!! \(^^)/ Please enjoy!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Well Mike there you go, play the knight in shining armour for her!' Kate cackled at Mike through our own pack link.

Kate was Alex' mate, she was pretty and also one of my good friends. She never liked Missy from the moment she laid eyes on her, according to Kate she is the type of female that shamed all the women who fought for equal rights.

We heard Mike grumble something along the lines of traitors, and people not being able to take care of their own shit. Still, he walked outside towards them and talked, shook his head after a while holding his hands up in surrender. Missy clung to his clothes, probably begging him to pay for her Mumu shoes, he got angry after a while, and growled at them. Then they finally seemed to grasp the situation. Missy's face got red with anger, looked at me standing by the open window and screamed at me: "Don't think I will let you get away with this! I will make sure you will pay, mark my words!" even shaking her fist at me, before storming off to her car hopped in and drove off. I chuckled, shaking walking up to my room.

*Time Skip*

Farrell's P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since Connor talked to me on the football pitch, and since then we've talked quite a few times but never more than a few minutes. After a lot of nagging (mostly on his part) we exchanged numbers and we have been texting since, a few times a day.

Since we exchanged numbers, he asked me to come over and have dinner with him and his family. The first few times I had legitimate excuses or not coming, but now after a week they were running out and my parents insisted that it wasn't that bad. So finally I complied and went to have dinner with the Lawson's.

Now I'm sweating bullets, standing on the porch of the major's house on Saturday. I checked the time on my phone; it read 18.59, okay on time. I rang the doorbell at 19.00 pm on the dot. I waited a few seconds before a maid opened the door and let me in. I meekly followed her into the living room where the hum of conversation was. Before I entered the room I checked my outfit; I wore a dark green button up shirt, dark nice fitting jeans, and a new pair of black low shoes. I even went as far as to use some gel and style my hair. I took a deep breath and stepped inside.

The maid announced my presence. Fidgeting under their stares, the heavy Alpha and Luna stare, I got to see the major's wife for the first time. She looked like a female version of Connor; long honey blond hair that cascaded down her back in waves, kind crystal blue eyes. We never get to see her much because she works on the boundaries of our lands, and deals with the visiting packs and normal humans as the major's secretary.

Beside her on the couch sat her husband; Tom Lawson was a big man around six feet or more tall, muscled figure, dark brown hair, equally dark intense eyes. Both of them rose to meet me: "Farrell it's so nice to finally meet you, I'm Eleanor Lawson." I shook the major's wife hand, "Yes it is nice to finally meet the person who drove our son to nearly crash into a tree." A soothing timbre voice said as I shook the major's hand.

I blushed. "Hello I'm Farrell Carmichael; it's nice to meet you to." I saw Connor sprawled out on a couch of his own so I took the only available seat left; a smallish couch, it could be considered a love seat but before my backside could touch the seat I found two strong arms dragged me over to the other couch. So I ended up on Connor's lap, making me blush a scarlet red, his parents chuckled. Embarrassed to death I started moving around to get out of his hold but he only tightened his hold on me and whispered in my ear: "Please stop squirming like that, you're making me hard and I don't think it's something for my parents to see." I shivered, but stopped wiggling around. Connor sighed contently as I settled against him; he snuggled in my hair sniffing my scent. Making his parents laugh at our antics.