Chapter 6

Connor's P.O.V.

'CONNOR HELP!!!! I am at the wasteland junkyard! PLEASE COME QUICK!!' Was the first link message I had from Farrell since he told me Matt was taking him somewhere he didn't like. I started to ask around if people had seen Matt. It got really frustrating because nobody had seen Matt after he left when school was over.

So I kept pacing the place where Farrell's scent ended, I just couldn't make sense of it. That was until Mike came by and told me that someone (under the pressure of bodily harm) told him that they saw Matt hangout often at the abandoned Car shop at the edges of our land.

Then it clicked; wasteland junkyard! Of course! I told Mike to get Alex and meet me at the junkyard which was the car shop. Mike insisted I wait on them before going in, but I couldn't, I just couldn't wait any longer because Farrell was in great danger! I guess that Mike didn't understand because he hadn't find his mate just yet, but I couldn't wait another second to get to Farrell.

I hightailed out of the school parking lot towards the junkyard, 'Connor! Where the hell are you going man??' That was Alex, 'I'm going to save Farrell, and you can't stop me.' I heard him sigh at this; 'I know, I just want to know where you're going so I can give you backup man.' Always thinking I would need his backup, but I guess in this case I would need it. 'I send Mike to you so that you both can come help me out, Mike knows where Farrell is being held, and I'm on my way there now.'

I knew Mike and Alex didn't like each other, because before I knew Alex, Mike was destined to be my second in command, we knew each other inside out. Yet when we got to the age of sixteen something had changed about Mike and I couldn't call him my second anymore. All I want to say on this subject is that it has to do with his parents. So Alex got to be my second, it felt more natural for Mike to be my third.

But right now the only thing on my mind was Farrell, was he okay, and was he hurt, injured or anything like that. When I got there I was pacing around my car waiting for my Beta and Gamma to show up. I sighed when I heard Mike's mustang rumble up the dirt road which led to the junkyard. When they got out I told them the plan; it was simple and effective; get Farrell get out and strike down everybody else who would stand in our way.

I could tell by the way they glanced at each other that they didn't like the plan. Yet said nothing because they recognised my wolfs nervousness, because I was pacing so much and thinking of saving Farrell. I didn't notice the grove I made in the ground until Mike said so. "Will you stop pacing already? You're wearing out the ground."

After this we went over to the junkyard where we ran into a chick called Tania, and an older dude who was clearly in charge called Sean. I told him what I wanted, and they kept saying that he weren't here. That annoyed the hell out of me; I mean my nose doesn't lie!

Alex' P.O.V. (his first appearance ever!)

I could tell that Connor got annoyed the longer they stalled, which is dangerous for us all, I mean nobody knows how he will react to it. He could shift, which would result in most likely in a bloodbath, and that is something I would like to avoid thank you very much.

So I did what was expected of me; the Beta; "If you don't want to get seriously injured or worse I suggest you get yourselves outta here, and bring Farrell out here. We are not liable what our Alpha will do to you when he finds his mate Farrell hurt, injured or worse."

They paled at that, it took them quite some time before the threat registered, but the girl didn't seem to care as she charged Connor. Both I and Mike saw it happen, and Mike was quicker to react, seeing as he stood closer to Connor. While Mike held Connor, I pinned the girl to the ground with relative ease. The dude stood there gaping at us, "Don't just stand there! Get moving, bring us Farrell! That's the only way for this to end peaceful for everybody involved!"