Chapter 17 - Epilogue

Third person P.O.V

It was another peaceful day at the Lawson’s house, birds were twittering in the sun shine, but the angry shouting had them leaving their post: “DERMOT BENJAMIN LAWSON! YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE ASSHOLE!” that powerful voice would belong to Aeryn Niamh Lawson the latest edition to the Lawson family. People could see an eighteen year old boy with golden hair run away from an angry looking sixteen year old girl.

The boy would have gotten away scot free if it wasn’t for an older man with pure white hair and a white and green eye standing  in his path, making the boy smack into him; smiling but the smile didn’t reach his eyes. “What do you think you’re doing Dermot? Have I not told you that Aeryn doesn’t enjoy your jokes like the rest?” The boy called Dermot looked at the ground while mumbling an answer, the man bends down and helps the younger man up. The girl eyes light up as she sees the man; “Mom!! You’re home!” she shouts and launches herself around the man’s neck making him chuckle.

With the girl wrapped around his neck the man holds out a hand for Dermot to take, to which he hesitates, and then he sees the man’s eyes as he doesn’t accept the hand. They look so sad, that Dermot quickly grabs the man’s hand, and the man laces their fingers together and pulls the boy close and kisses his forehead, before pulling the boy after him towards the house.

Nobody noticed that there in the doorway of the house a boy stood who looks exactly like the one who was holding the hand of the man with the white hair. The boy smiles at the scene, “Hello Brendan.” before walking forward and hugs the man for dear life. "Hello mom." Once the man stands on the porch the kids move away from the man, looking slightly scared for what’s going to happen next. Out of nowhere another man comes storming towards the white haired man. It’s Connor Lawson, Alpha of the Sun Warriors wolves and business magnet as well as mayor of Clearwater.

One must come to the conclusion that the other man, who now is engulfed in a bone crushing hug, in none other than Farrell Lawson; husband and biological parent to the three kids standing there on the driveway, who are looking anywhere but their making out parents, also the Luna of the Sun Warriors wolves and works at the local hospital in the management department, and has just returned from a conference in Las Vegas.

When they finally separate from each other Connor bends and picks up the dropped suite case, wraps an arm around Farrell and walks into the house closely followed by the three children, who all talk at once, wanting to know what Farrell did in Las Vegas, did he go to a casino and gambled?; This was one of the twins; did he go to a strip club? That was the other of the twins. Connor glared at them, silently telling them to be quiet. Farrell looked tired and had black rings around his eyes; he smiled tiredly at the kids, telling them that he would answer all their questions later after he had a nap.

Farrell’s P.O.V

I smile as the kids wander off, probably back to their rooms to go back to whatever they were doing before I got home. I let out a groan as I flop down on the couch, kick off my shoes and put my feet on the armrest of the couch. I hear Connor chuckle, “Long day love?” without opening my eyes I reply “Yeah it was and some idiot got my luggage lost and it took me an hour before I had it and then the plane was delayed for at least another hour."

I feel Connor lift my legs and put them in his lap and started massaging my tired feet. I groan, when he hit a painful spot, but sigh as the pain leaves my body. His hands don’t stay to my feet, the hands slowly creep up to my calves, and then to my thighs, making me rolling my hips and a low moan leaves my mouth. I open my eyes as his wonderful hands leave my body, seeing Connor smirk at me, making my raise an eyebrow at him; “What? What is it?” I narrow my eyes, until his hand gently squeezes the bulge in my pants. I moan his name and cum right there.