Chapter 7

Caution: smexy scene ahead! ;) You have been warned! Also my first time writing a smexy scene!! please let me know what you think!

Farrell's P.O.V

It was different to wake up to a hyperactive Ella on a early Saturday morning and I am not a morning person, but I was glad I could satisfy her curiosity as to me being there. As I see it Ella likes to be informed about guest staying over. So after she left I shifted a bit around on Connor, (I was still on top of him!) intending to go back to sleep, when I heard his moan.

So I shifted my leg again, and I clearly felt his bulge down south, and he moaned again. Before I knew what I was doing my hand was ghosting over his bulge, and when he said my name so desperately I couldn’t resist even if I wanted to, so my hand went inside his boxers, and in no time he was thrusting his hips into my hand. I could tell he was about to come when the door opened and someone walked in. I smirked, I hid my face in the crook of his neck the whole time, but I could tell by the smell that it was his mother and he came just when the door opened.

When she left I smirked at him and lifted my hand, covered in his cum I decided to have a taste, it was saltier than it looked. When I told Connor this he groaned and I decided I should have a shower, but he clung to me wanting me to stay in bed with him. But I won so I got out, not before he linked to me a shower is more important than your mate? That made me laugh, as I walked away into the bathroom, not knowing Connor was following me.

 Connor’s P.O.V

I can’t believe it! Farrell is back with me again, and I don’t want to lose him again. I will make sure it won’t happen again! I let out a content sigh as I look over to Farrell while he’s driving us home. He looks a bit worse for wear, but nothing serious. As if feeling my gaze on him he looks at me a smiles a bright smile; it’s the kind of smile that lights up a room and says “I’m happy that you are okay, and that you came for me. I knew you would come!” he squeezes my hand and turns his attention back on the road, it’s not far anymore just a few more miles and we’re home.

I look at his profile and count myself lucky that this beautiful person is mine and mine alone. I groan as we hit a nasty bump; it joisted me, making me bump my painful shoulder against the side of the car. Those made Farrell look at me “I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean it honest!” he looks very adorable; flustered cheeks wide eyes and plump pink pouting lips, just looking at them makes me want to kiss them endlessly.

Farrell kept sneaking glances at me throughout the last few miles, making sure not to hit any hidden bumps on the way. Once we were home, they rushed me off to the pack hospital to get checked, and cleaned up. The good thing was Farrell stayed with me the whole time, after that we went to my room and that’s where our parents found us; curled up on my bed together, the both of us were quite tired after the last few hours.

Farrell was sound asleep but I was awake when his mom came in and looked at him, the way she looked at him made me feel glad that he was home safe and sound. She stroked his cheek, making him murmur something under his breath and snuggle deeper into the covers and me. Seeing as he was lying across my chest, she left a bag behind and mouthed the words fresh clothes and quietly left the room. I pull Farrell tighter to myself and snuggle into my covers, making sure were both covered and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

As every morning I was woken by Ella who usually jumps on my bed, like she did today but she obviously didn’t count on Farrell being there as well. “Farrell! You’re here!” she beamed at him; ever since she first met him she took a liking to him. This was good, I was happy she liked Farrell because for some unknown reason I wanted her and Farrell to get along. I just had to chuckle at Farrell’s reaction to a hyperactive seven year old on a lovely Saturday morning, he grumbled a lot, since he’s obviously not a morning person. But he put up with all the questions Ella had for him, and sighed of relief when he answered them to her satisfaction and she bounded out of my room.