Chapter 10

Hi, just me saying this chapter will be more focused on Conner and Farrell then the last one!! And another thing: XD Thank you soooo much for all the reads!! It really makes my day to see so many people reading my story!! XD

Mike’s P.O.V

I could not believe he actually did it. He finally killed my mother. THAT ASSHOLE!!!!! I wanted to scream and rage but I knew that would change nothing, it wouldn’t bring mom back. I guess my mind is still reeling from how fast things moved along. I mean from the day they put him in the cell to the day he was convicted took less than a month.

In the meantime Farrell has been a very good friend to me, and surprisingly I actually enjoyed his friendship and companionship. But what I missed most was having my mate there for me. It would have been awesome to have my mate with my on these dark days.

 Farrell’s P.O.V

I was quite shocked when Alpha Lawson announced that Matt would be put down. Like he was a rabid dog or something. I know I shouldn’t feel sorry for him but still some part of me felt sorry for him. That and the fact that Missy would walk away scot free while he didn’t. When I voiced my thoughts on this Alpha Lawson, said that her parents rather relocate than stay in the same place where they would always be reminded of what she had done. He also told me later that Matt had done a lot of worse things than kidnapping me; apparently he was also involved in an armed robbery, beatings and stalking.

That got me thinking about the fact if he ever stalked me that thought sent shivers down my spine. I was also asked to be there when they were going to put him down. My parents protested that, they say I had been through enough with everything going on. But I wanted to be there, I wanted this to end. I did ask if Connor could be there afterwards, I would need his comforting after everything was said and done.

The person I felt the most sorry for was Matt’s mother; she lost her mate when Matt was young and now she was going to lose him too. I really hoped that they would put her on suicide watch after this, because this is going to be a big blow to her system. I don’t think she’ll survive.

On the day they decided to put Matt down his mother was there with me waiting in the little sterile looking room with one chair in the middle. She looked up and noticed me for the first time since hearing they were going to put down her only son. Nibbling her lip, she looked around seemingly to find the courage to ask me something important. Then a deep breath signalling that she found the courage, “I know Matt hasn’t been acting right for a long time. Not that it would justify his behaviour, but I was really hoping you could forgive him.”

I looked at her shocked; she did not ask me to forgive him did she? But her large brown eyes still looked at me pleadingly. Like she thought I would actually forgive Matt for kidnapping me, because he didn’t agree with the choice I made. Just like a spoiled little brat, who would throw an anger tantrum because things didn’t go its way.

I let out a long breath, no matter what I couldn’t find it within myself and my heart to forgive Matt for what he had done to me. I do know she asked this of me so she could have some closer but I couldn’t.

Straightening my shoulders I shook my head “Sorry but I can’t find it within myself to forgive Matt for what he has done to me. Not only that but also the other things he had in store for me. I shudder at the fact.