If I were King

~Louis~

          Sometimes I wonder if he ever kills me out of anger, would I be buried in the Royal Cemetery with the Knights or the peasant cemetery with the slaves and servants. Maybe, if I were a bit taller and more masculine I'd be with the Knights. I'd have a sword with my name engraved on the blade, I'd have a suit of amour that would protect me from evil, and maybe even a horse. Instead however, I am stuck here serving a bratty excuse for a prince. If I was his father I would have died before letting Harry anywhere near my throne. If I were King I'd have him where I am now.

          I laugh to myself at the thought of Harry waiting on my every need and want. His curly hair would be caked in dust and dirt as he worked effortlessly to complete every evil task I ask. "Clean the floor!", "Fetch my coat!", "No! Not that one!", "Scrub the plates!", "Harry! Don't make me say it again!","Mop the floors."

         I laugh to myself and look down at the table before me. It's still dirty. I feel Alice's glare on me. I look over at her cold eyes behind her knotted blonde hair.

"Louis! You've gone mad! 'aven't you?!"

         I stop laughing and grab the rag not wanting to be acknowledged by her. She's the mad one. I only smirk to myself as I scrub the filth off the wooden table.

If was King I'd never have to touch a speck of dirt again.