The Little Knight That Couldnt

~Harry~

          Louis stands in front of me his eyes are fixated on my tie. I watch him carefully as he ties it. His delicate facial features are narrowed in focus. I smirk down at him, loving how close he is to me. His eyes glance up at me.

"Finished." He speaks simply

            I look at myself in the mirror and smile at the image before me. Strong? Handsome? Charming? Maybe all of them, who knows? All I know is that I like what I see. I move my eyes to the small fragile boy next to me in the mirror. I also like what I see from him. His eyes are narrowed slightly as he looks at me.

"Louis, why are you looking at me so coldly?"

       He shakes his head and looks away from my eyes.

"Nothing your, highness." He says softly

         I frown to myself and turn quickly on my heels to face him. He looks at me and buttons my over coat. His small fingers slowly push the buttons through the slits.

"Why are you so disrespectful today?" I ask him, "I have done nothing to you. If anything I have been rather kind to you considering I let you serve me. You could be shoveling horse scat in the stables."

"I know your, highness. I am thankful."

      I hate how sarcastic his tone is as he speaks. I swear I would love to smack him across his smug little face, but I could not. Not him. He may be a sarcastic, smug bastard, but for some reason I refuse to harm him.