King Of The Rescue Mission

~Harry~

         I stand in the bathroom mirror, with a knife in hand. I stare at myself. My eyes are tired looking and my face is thinning. I put the knife to my hair and cut. I cut continuously  until my hair is fairly short. I look at myself and do not recognize the man before me. My eyes seem slightly greener and It almost looks like freckles across my pale cheeks. 

        I hardly seem aware of my actions as I walk across the court yard to the stables. I open the heavy barn doors with force. The horses scream in response and I pick Chance. The horse that Louis road that day. I tack him up and put his saddle on. With one swift movement, I mount the horse. I kick Chance and he bursts full speed out of the stable. We ride on the path until it ends and then we ride more. 

       I will find my knight and bring him home. I will hunt until I find him dead or alive. He's nowhere near the castle, the knights made positive of that. I will find him, I'll risk my life doing so.

----

~Louis~

        A knife is to my neck and my hair is held in Jonathon's hand. 

"I was just going to kill you at first, Louis," he growls. "But I love how safe you think you are."

      The metallic taste of blood is in my mouth. The liquid is in my teeth and it makes me gag as I swallow it. The blood is from exactly 7 hard punches to my face. I look at him feeling worthless and hopeless. His Green eyes haunt me, they look so much like Harry's. I hate that I have to think of him every time I look into them. I grunt at the pain from my hair in his hand. 

"I stole you so that Harry has no protection,"

      He pulls harder and I groan. I look at his face. His nose is rounded, his lips are thin. He is dressed in finery everyday. It's almost mocking how pleasant he looks and how fucked to hell I look. I open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out except for a trickle of blood that runs down my chin. I try to move my arms, but the shackles dig into my wrist. I wanna tell him how stupid he truly is, I want to tell him how much I hate him, I want to tell him how bad hell's flame is going to hurt him, and I want to tell him that Harry would never be so ignorant as to go unprotected and weak. The only thing I can bring myself to do is to spit into his face. He slams me into the cold brick wall and everything goes dark.