The Little Knight That Vanished

~Harry~

Louis has been gone 2 days. I have searched everywhere. The Knights went out searching for him. He has just disappeared. No one has heard anything or seen anything. My little Louis is gone. The Knights are searching for a body now and I have never felt so low in my entire life. I have not eaten at all, I haven not slept. I did not realise how much of impact he had on me.

I miss his smartass personality and his dumbass personality. I don't feel right without him constantly by my side. I cannot leave my room. What in gods name could have happened to him? Everyone is wondering why I am so upset by it, but they do not know and they do not understand. He was... Or is my love. I feel guilty for dancing with princesses in front of him. I feel bad for every vile thing I have said to him. I do not deserve such a beautiful human.

If they find his body, I will never be the same. I will give up my throne, I cannot rule a nation with a broken heart. The thought of him anywhere unsafe or cold makes my heartache. I picture his tiny body huddled in a corner with his arms hugging his knees, he is shivering and cold. His cheeks are tear stained and his brown hair lays in knots.

If he comes home, I will comb it out for him. I will get all the twigs, leaves, and dirty out. I will baby him and wash his dirty face. I will wipe his tears away and comfort him.

Where has my tiny knight gone to? Why has this happened to him? He has done nothing. I took him for granted and now he is all I want. I need him. He has become apart of my life, he is my home. He is my relief and I meant none of what I said.