Never Have I Ever...

~Louis~

In my 18 years of living I have made plenty of mistakes...

                I can remember a time in prep school, I was younger at the time and was wildly amazed at the new found love for boys. However, I was still dating a small blonde girl who we called, Honey. Her real was Mary or Wendy, I can't recall which. This girl was madly in love with me, I knew it. I never wanted to hurt her or make her cry, but when I told her I was into boys, she cried as if a tiny damn had broke behind her eyes and all the water was pouring out. I wanted to tell her I was sorry, but I didn't, I just left her there to cry.

               I can remember a time when I was six and there was a beautiful ring at a local store. The silver was made to look leaves wrapped around and in the middle of the two leaves, a red gem stone sat. I had seen my mother glance at it so many times. You see, we were poor and could hardly afford food. So, the last thing we needed was an expensive ring. It sat in the same spot for months and months. Soon, my moms birthday was nearing and I, being so young, wanted to feel grown up and get her something myself. A day before her birthday, I went to the shop and stuffed it in my pocket. When I gave it to my mother, she whipped my bottom and made me bring it right back and apologize.

             I once killed a mouse, just to see if it could feel pain. I once lied to my dad about breaking his watch. I once cheated on an exam. I once drunk a whole bottle of whiskey at only 12, just to feel drunk. I once ate an entire cake by myself. I once smoked a cigarette, just to impress a guy I liked...

           I've done a lot wrong in my life, but nothing I've done deserves the punishment I am facing now. I'm shackled to the floor in a cold room, fed once every three days, and I've only slept a few hours all week. I've never in my life felt worthless, but lying here on the cold stone floor for the first time... I feel completely degenerate. The hope that Harry would come for me has let my brain. It disappeared when my value disappeared. I have been stabbed, cut, starved and left in the dark for many days now. My body feels so weak and my eyes strain for light. 

         That familiar voice haunts me every time I hear him speak, of course now I know who it belongs to. It belongs to royalty. Harry's older brother, Jonathan...

Prince Demanding (Larry)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें