Lust Is A Sin

~Louis~

Harry looks amazing tonight. His tall figure is fixed with posture, he wears a white undershirt, black waist coat, and a black tailed coat. His bow tie is grey. His curly hair is slicked back and sits perfectly.

Towards the beginning of the ball he wore a black top hat, but it's somehow disappeared over the hours.

I look at him and then down at myself. We hardly can compare. My small figure is dressed in a fitted white button up and red tailed coat. A white and red sash crosses from my left shoulder to my left side.

The sash would usually be decorated in medals and a ranking star. However, I am not a decorated knight. I hardly even stand the rank to call myself that.

I run my fingers through my hair, ruining the part I had spent forever fixing. At this point, I couldn't care. All I could see was Harry. I cross my arms around my back and look down at the sword on my belt. The black sheath extends to my knee. It's probably dull from ill use. I bet it's began to rust.

"Louis," a voice catches my attention.

I lift my eyes up and Harry stands before me his arms behind his back with posture and pride that I envy. I feel my cheeks burn.

"You're highness," I greet and bow.

He smirks a slightly and lifts an eyebrow up.

"Enjoying the festivities?" He asks

I shake my head slightly, before I finally understand. He's not talking about the party, he's talking about him.

"Your highness," I start, "the only reason I am watching you is because, I am here to protect you."

I watch him study me for a second.

"Understandable," he answers.

"Harry!" A voice calls

His face falls and he looks at me almost apologetic. He nods slightly and walks away leaving a feeling of unimportance in me. I bite the inside of my cheek to keep myself from showing any pain. My eyes fall back to my feet as the wealthy, rich, and royals enjoy their time around me.

I watch Harry continually (for protection reasons only) as he enjoys himself. I watch as he dances, I watch as he eats, and I watch as his lips lock with a princess from somewhere outside of London. I watch as he pulls her close and continues to kiss her.

I stop watching when the kiss reaches long past the dead line of 30 seconds. I turn on my heels and exit the ball room quietly. I walk calmly to the bathroom and close the door. I gaze into the mirror before me and study myself.

Long brown hair, blue eyes, small nose, small eyes, Freckles.

"Maybe it's the freckles, they make my skin imperfect."

I untuck my dress shirt from my pants and lift it. Rips show against my pale skin and I draw their outline with my fingertip.

"Maybe I'm too skinny."

I drop my shirt and run my hand along the empty sash.

"Maybe I'm not decorated enough."

"Or maybe l just can't stand the thought of someone looking better than me in red."

I look in the mirror and Harry stands smirking in the doorway. I narrow my eyebrows at him through the mirror.

"Go away, Harry," I grumble

His smart ass personality takes over and his eyebrow raises. He walks towards me.

"Is that disrespect I hear from your mouth?" He speaks mockingly

I roll my eyes at him and turn to face him. His face is inches from mine. Alcohol is faintly on his breath, but the smell from his cologne block out the rest. I breath in his smell and sighs softly.

"Harry, back up, slightly." I tell him, praying he doesn't listen.

"I thought I heard disrespect from your lips," he speaks, smirking. "Are you allowed to call me that?"

He steps closer causing me to back up into the mirror. He places his hand next to my head and glances at me with a look I've never seen before. I shake my head slightly, answering his question.

"Y-Your highness..." I speak, the words falling off my tongue in disgust, "Stop looking at me like that..."

      Harry smirked cocky as his eyes gleam at me.

"Don't talk to me like you're something higher than a knight, Louis." He snarls

    He stepped forward and shoved me.

"Yes, my prince... I am only a knight..."

He whispers in my ear, sending a chill up my back.

"Oh, my pretty, babe..."

He kisses my ear lobe, causing me to gasp.

"You are mine."