The Day I Stopped Feeling

~Louis~

         I'm awake, but not really. I can see and hear, but not really. I close and open my hand. I can feel it, kind of. My wrist is bound down. I am chained to a table.  I don't open my eyes. I can't. I'm too weak to move. I can't feel anything other than my hand. I'm glad. I fear that if I could, I'd be screaming in pain. After I passed out I know he must have stood there kicking me, letting all of his anger out on me. He's done it before. It's a deep kind of pain. Internal and external. Today, however, It's different. I feel nothing, I feel no pain. 

       I let a small smile cross my face. It doesn't last long, I'm weak and cant afford to waste energy on such an act. Every emotion has left my body and it is the greatest feeling in the world. 

Am I dead? 

      Is this purgatory? I'd love for it to be. I'd love to be gone from that dark cellar room. Maybe, Jonathon slammed me harder than he wanted to. Maybe, my head hit hard and cracked. That must be it. I am dead. 

      My poor king will never find me or hear from me again. I will spend eternity gone. Harry, will never know the betrayal of his brother and how much I have endured these last few days. I am finally numb of all the things that have kept me down and I am finally numb to the world that was so cruel. I am free...