Chapter 18

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAX!!!!

Yep, after four days of chapters, it's finally here XD 

I'll admit, this was kind of rushed and it's pretty sloppy :/ I was never good at writing with big groups of people, so this was pretty rpugh, especially on a dead line. But bear with me here XD I'll definitely revise it later, because i'm not proud of it.

Also if you were planning on getting a gift here, and you didn't submit it on time, I'm sorry, but that's they way it goes. If I forgot anything, just message me and I'll totally fix it for you :)

This is dedicated to my amazing puppy, and everyone she encouraged to vote for this story last night. She managed to get TAG from 74 votes to a whopping 125 votes overnight! Thank you so much to you, and whoever else was involved inher evil scheme XD Also, I have a little reference for you in the chapter, puppy, so look out ;)

Some of these gift ideas were mine too, but I assure you that the wackiest ones are not mine. I must give credit where credit is due. I wished I could've spent more time writing out your awesome ideas, but I just couldn't find the time.

Picture on the side. You'll figure it out :)

Anyway, this chapter is unedited and unrevised, but completely on time :D

Question of the Chapter is at the bottom as always!

Vote! Comment! Fan! Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I hate you.....so much right now. I can't even put it into words."

"No you don't. You secretly love this."

"No, I secretly don't. Oh wait, I guess it's not a secret anymore. Oh well, the cat's out of the bag now; I hate you."

"Don't deny how much you love this."

"I don't."

"You do."

"I don't."

"You do!"

"Ugh, you're impossible. Is it even legal to be up this early?"

"I'm a rebel, what can I say? Now smile for the camera!"

"The what?"

"Look everyone! Jax is so cute when he's sleeping!"

"Are you filming me right now?"

"A little."

"Gah!" I tugged my blankets over my head to shield myself from the camera. My immature aunt decided it was a good idea to wake up at god know what time, come into my room while I was sleeping and throw a mini party until I woke up. She even went so far as to dig up our old CD player and start playing club music.

"Oh come on! Don't be like that!"

"I'll come out when you turn the camera off," I grumbled and buried my face into my pillow.

"Ugh, fine." I heard her set it down on the desk, and figured it was safe to throw my blankets off.

"Now whats the big idea here? Don't you think if it's my birthday, I should at least be allowed to sleep in before you pull out the works?" See, I've learned over the past few years, that birthdays and holidays were the worst days to have to live with Marie. She was the cheesiest person alive when it came to that kind of stuff. It was like she turned into an over sized child every time there was even mention of a celebration. She was into the classic caroling at Christmas, egg hunts at Easter, cards on Valentine's Day, trick-or-treating on Halloween, and of course the birthday parties that should only be thrown for kids under the age of ten.