chapter 2

reader pov

i was woken up this morning by the sound of constant shockwaves. i felt an absence of body heat. i opened my eyes and looked around. still in that small apartment. a blanket half covering my naked body. i sighed. i heard grunts of frustration. i rolled on my stomach and looked out the window. saitama was disappearing and clapping. it seemed like he was trying to catch something. he was gritting his teeth in frustration. "saitama....what the hell are you doing?" i said, wiping my eyes. "...trying....(clap)...to kill....(clap)...this mosquito..." his face was twisted in pure concentration and determination. i sighed. i felt around on the floor. i found a little wrapper. i took it in my hand and rolled it up tightly. i held it on my thumb and index finger. it was hard to see. my eyes were still sorta cloudy. his rapid movements were making everything blurry. i took aim. "saitama...stop....moving..." i flicked it. it flew like a rifle towards where i hoped was the mosquito. another grunt from saitama. "...did i get it?" my vision finally cleared. i looked at him. he was wearing some shorts and a tee with sandals. a small stream of red blood flowing from a crack on his forehead. he had a blank expression as he looked at me. "...no," he said flatly. i got up and stretched. "sorry babe. i tried to get it but it hit you instead. i told you to stop moving," i said simply. i pulled on my underwear. he fumbled around in a cabinet and pulled out a can of spray. i heard the buzz of the mosquito. yeah. he never caught it. his face twisted in pure anger. he ran after it, trying frantically spray it. i watched him run down the street. i sighed. i turned on my heels and headed into his bathroom. i took a quick shower in his tiny tub. i stepped out. i heard a giant collision. i ignored it. the house was still fine so i gave no fucks. i dried off and headed out. i had to think. i didn't have any other clothes so i was naked. i looked in his drawer. one pair of undies left. he needs to wash his clothes. i sighed. i picked it up. shit. too small. i couldn't fit my dick in here, let alone anything else. turns out he was smaller that me. i put them back. i picked up my old undies and washed them out in the tub. i wrung them out best i could and put them on. still a bit damp but not too much. i looked outside. it was...unusually warm. i looked off in the distance. massive burst of flames and two fast moving projectiles. as long as this house is fine then i don't give a fuck. i grabbed my pants and slipped them on. put on my shirt. my socks. my shoes and i flew out the window to see what was going on.

i was floating in midair when i was suddenly surrounded by a dense cloud of smoke. at least i thought it was smoke. turns out it was mosquitos. they were about to attack when a massive burst of flame surrounded me. i put up a psychic shield to keep my clothes in one piece. the swarm was gone. i looked at where the flames came from. a blond haired boy with arms made of metal. i heard rapid running. i looked to the left down the road to see saitama still chasing that mosquito with his spray bottle. i heard some laughing. "ok, my darlings....time to feast," i looked to where this woman's voice was coming from. weird bug lady. super ugly. didn't pay her any attention. i turned my attention to the blond boy. he was gone. turns out he was fighting the bug lady. i felt bloodlust. i looked back at her. she had just dodged an attack from the blond boy and flew at me. i shot her a glare. she stopped in her tracks. a flick of the wrists and i was holding her severed legs. she was shocked. she flew in the opposite direction as fast as she could. she was still being attacked by the blond boy. i looked back at saitama. still chasing that one mosquito with a face of utter hatred. a massive swarm of the bugs flew by and surrounded the bug lady. an ominous red aura. massive burst of flame covered the entire area. i protected myself with a shield. shit. forgot about saitama. i looked down. he was fine. butt naked but fine. the blond boy seemed shocked that he was still there. i floated towards them. there was a flash of red and the blond boy was missing an arm. the bug lady had it still attached to her stinger. she grew more legs. had a red glow. seemed to get a good power up. she was a blur. messed the blond boy up good. he was about to explode. i chuckled. never seen a cyborg before. before he could i heard a massive collision and a huge splash of blood coated the side of a building. saitama had killed her. "...mosquitos...suck," i chuckled at his clever pun. the blond boy was in tatters. metal parts all around him. he was talking to saitama. seemed to ask his name. saitama looked up at me. i waved. a smile crossed his blank face and he waved back. i floated down closer. he still wore his blank expression. "...i hate mosquitos," he said plainly. "i can tell. lets go back," i floated towards the apartment. he giggled and followed after me.