chapter 16

tornado pov

we got all the way to the edge of a beach. we had to dodge three flying projectiles. i caught a glimpse of one of them. it was...atomic samurai?! i flew as fast as i could to the spot where he landed. i noticed that the other projectiles were mb and king. they groaned as they climbed out of their craters. they seemed....back to normal!! "what happened to you guys?" i asked as i floated down to them. all three of them looked around. "felt like i was asleep till i hit the ground really hard," groaned mb. i looked at the others. the same thought. "you guys do know that you were under mind control, right?" i asked. their eyes widened. atomic samurai busted out laughing. "i could see how the other two could fall for that but...me? tsk....im too smart for that," he said. "that's not the problem here. what happened to snap you guys out of it?" asked bang. they all scratched their heads. "i woke up this morning in bed with don. looked like we fucked last night. after some time with my new boyfriend, this other naked guy appeared and he straight up made out with my boyfriend. i had to break him up with my boyfriend cause he  was touching him all over and kissing my boyfriend and-" i stopped him with a hand. "we get it, atomic samurai. don is your boyfriend. continue with your story," i gestured for him to continue. "the bald guy got mad and everything went black. i woke up in the bottom of the crater over there," he pointed with his thumb. i sighed. looks like they are useless after all. "do you guys happen to know where you were?" i asked. "some tropical island way back that way i guess. i was to busy trying to have sex with my boyfriend," atomic samurai grumbled. i sighed. looks like we will have to find out where they came from by the direction they flew in from. "you guys need to go to the hospital. since im the only one who can fly, ill go and see what is going on with don. bang, could you please take them to the hospital?"  he simply nodded. "no. fuck no. you want me to go to the hospital while my boyfriend is left alone with some bald headed slut? that's a no go for me. im coming with," grunted atomic samurai. "you cant fly. just go to the hospital and get checked out. i promise ill make sure nothing funny happens with your boyfriend," i lied. i just want him to go away. "you promise?" he asked. "of course. im sure don would want you to go to the hospital too and see what happened," i assured. he scratched his head nervously, a light blush forming on his cheeks. "tsk...yeah, you right. don probably want me to get checked out. lets go," he walked away. they all headed to the hospital while i headed after don.

2 hours later...

reader pov

"...don....don....don....DON!!" i was startled awoke by a yell and frantic patting on my hand. i leaned up to see what was going on. he was turning purple. i moved my hand. he gasped for air. "your...strength...is back," he whispered through pants. ok. i guess this is a good thing. i dont know. i lifted my hand towards the far wall in an effort to use my esper power. the wall warped and shattered out ward. ok. looked like my powers are back on. i grinned. "soooo...now that my powers are back...how about a redo?" i kissed on his neck. he giggled as i felt him up. he rolled on his back and pulled me between his legs. we kissed. aaaahhh...feels soo much better getting to be with baldy like normal. not wallowing in self pity at the realization that i was human. i got a good grip of his ass. his back arched into me, jabbing me with his hard on. he grinned into the kiss as i ground my hips into his. i had started kissing on his neck when i heard some screaming. i didn't care who it was. i just wanna be with baldy. i waved a free hand, surrounding us with a barrier. ok....back to fucking saitama.

meanwhile....

tornado pov

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!! out of no where, a huge burst of esper energy flew towards me. it pushed the water hard creating a massive tsunami headed right in the direction i was coming from. i was barely able to stop it. i flew towards where it came from to find a little island with a huge resort building on it. there was a gaping hole in the side of it. i flew closer but was stopped around 50 ft from it by a dense cobalt blue barrier. it was clear with blue aura flowing around it like smoke. "DON!!! LET ME IN!!" i screamed. he didn't seem to hear me. a closer look and i had to cover my eyes. him and baldy were going at it on a huge bed. i sighed. i dont have time for this. we need to get to the bottom of what was going on for the past few days.  i knew they wouldn't listen if i kept screaming. i used my power to wrap the sheets around them, completely throwing them off. the barrier grew in size, pushing me further and further away. i need to mess them up before he pushes me out of range. i used my power to mess up the room really good. the dry wall shattered and spread around. the bed they were on shattered under them. the barrier contracted rapidly. i was finally able to get close. it dispersed and i was caught in don's psychic grip. it was firm. i couldn't move at all. him and baldy stopped going at it and he looked at me, his eyes glowing that cobalt blue. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!!" he yelled. i would have jumped if i could move. i mumbled something. i couldn't really talk cause of his grip. it loosened and i could breathe. "i just wanna know what happened! you fucking disappeared for like a week and we couldn't find you and people started acting funny and when we did find you, they took you away and-" he fucking shhhed me. "just give us a minute. we are literally in the middle of fucking," he motioned to baldy who was panting with a dark blush. i nodded. he let me go and i flew out of eye sight.

2 hours later...

reader pov

he giggled as he nuzzled his face in my neck. "mmm...that was good," he whispered. i rubbed his head tenderly as i put the covers over us. shit! i forgot about tornado and this whole thing. i sat up, earning a growl from my boyfriend. "gotta shower and see what happened," i got out of bed and headed in the bathroom. he followed me. we took a shower together and came out. i was able to dig out some more clothes for us. we got dressed. saitama climbed on my back, wrapping his arms and legs around me. he buried his face in my neck and i heard snoring. i sighed. he gets to go right to sleep while i need to find out what is going on. i floated down to find tornado. she was sleeping on a dense bed of grass and leaves. its funny cause there is literally a hotel like 30 feet from her but whatever. i kicked her gently to wake her up. she groaned as she sat up and looked around. she spotted me and got to her feet. "tell me the story. what happened?" i asked. she yawned. "lets go to a room or something so i can go to sleep right after. i nodded. we floated up to a different room. the place was full of little piles of dust. i used my power to sweep the room clean. she sat on the sofa while i laid saitama down on the bed. he groaned and reached for me. i let him find me. he buried his face in my neck and put his arm and leg over me. more snoring. "tell me the story," i said. she yawned. "long story short, when you spasmed out and fainted or whatever, some of the heroes started acting funny. they attacked and killed some of the other heroes, chanting 'all if for don. must serve don' or whatever. apparently you can mind control people," she said. "yeah right. i cant mind control people," i said. "i wouldn't have believed it if i didn't see it with my own two eyes," she said. i laughed. "yeah right. next you will tell me i can cause tsunamis by raising a hand," i said. "ya did that too. while i was on my way here. i could barely stop it," she said. i was shocked. "that's...that's funny. earlier, my powers wouldn't work at all. now you are telling me im insanely powerful?" i said. she chuckled. "i dont know what is going on with your powers. we can talk more about it in the morning. im sleepy," she said. i sighed. it is late. we should get some rest. i get the feeling its gonna be a long day tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------