chapter 8

3 weeks later...

tornado pov

i flipped on the hospital tv. "...they are calling him the 'god class monster'....extremely dangerous...all citizens are advised to stay away....what's this?.....it appears he has a companion that travels with him...a bald headed man who is presumed to be his hostage..." i flipped it back off. tsk...stupid people. like they could ever capture don. whoever that bald headed guy is with him is there of his own free will. don would never kidnap or take someone hostage. i stretched. i guess its time to stop wasting time in the hospital. its only been three days since i woke up from my little sleeping spell. turns out i over exerted my power. i shrugged. i should be worshipped as a savior! i mean....i did stop don from destroying the world not to long ago!! i sighed. when will they recognize my many talents. i looked at my phone. like 10 missed calls. 15 missed texts. all from the association. i really pisses me off that i dont have many friends. i wish some people would stop being so fucking useless. ok. i took a deep breath and levitated out of the bed. i removed all the iv's and  other shit. grabbed my wallet and phone. im took off out the window.

after stopping by my house for a shower and a change of clothes, i went on ahead to the association hq. i floated to the roof and walked in the door. it still pisses me off that i have to go through soooo many security clearances. i finally got through and made my way to the war room where everyone was waiting. i took a seat in my spot. "im glad to see you are ok, tatsumaki-chan," said bang. i sighed. i was really hoping he would have died in the void. all of them should have died because they were all useless to stop it. i turned my nose in disgust. "and now for the report from the atomic samurai and metal bat. these two have first hand experience with the target," said the director, stitch. we all turned our attention to the two of them. metal bat didn't have his bad anymore and sat there looking depressed with his head in his hands. his pompadour was replaced with wild bed head. atomic samurai was naked with one leg siting on top of the table. he was leaned back relaxing. like people actually wanted to see it all hanging out. "all i can say is that the guy with the (h/c) hair is REALLY dangerous," he said. metal bat kept chanting some mantra. "...i will not fall for him....i will not fall for him....i will not fall for him...i will not fall for him...." he kept whispering. i sighed. "what do you mean by that? which one is more dangerous?" asked stitch. metal bat hit the table hard. tsk...like anyone would be scared by that. "ITS THE BALD HEADED GUY!" he screamed. atomic samurai started laughing. "of course not, son. its the other one you really gotta look out for. baldy has to hit you to kill you. the other one doesn't need to even touch you. i swear the guy could make you explode into a million tiny pieces without even thinking about it," he said. metal bat started screaming into his hands. "we gonna die!!...its over.....humans will die at his feet!!...no. not me...im gonna stay on his good side....even if i gotta grovel for the rest of my life...yeah...im gonna get a head start..." he got up and started to walk out. i sighed. i used my power to put him back in his seat. i stood up. "you guys are really stupid, you know that right?! don doesn't want to kill people. the proof is here because metal bat, if we can even call him that anymore, and the old guy are still here in one piece. they wouldn't have made it back at all if don was hostile. just leave him alone!" i was getting tired of all this useless bullshit. if they would leave him alone, no one else will die, or be freaking the fuck out like metal bat is right now. atomic samurai started laughing hysterically. "leave him alone? fuck no. i need to reclaim my honor. he destroyed my honor with that little shit he pulled. if i dont take revenge, ill have to spend the rest of my life in the state i was when i lost to him. the ladies will see my junk and itll scare em off cause its so big," he chimed. "im sorry, tornado. this is one situation we cannot leave alone. he is far too dangerous to be free. not to mention, he owes us trillions in property damages since we are now missing six whole cities," said stitch. "from the sound of it, you must know the target pretty well," said watchdog man. "well duh! he is my cousin,' i turned my nose in disgust at these stupid fuckers. "we gotta go after him," said zombie man. i sighed. "all of you will just die pointless deaths. the guy is much more powerful than i am and far more skilled with his Esper powers. and that isn't all he has at his disposal. and dont even get me started on the guy he has with him. don is known for attracting some rather powerful people to his side and baldy is no exception. its obvious that he is mega powerful at whatever he can do. just look at how traumatized metal bat is," i motioned to him. he was just sobbing into his hands. "...we gonna die....we gonna fucking die!!...i dont know what i can do for him to make him forgive me.....he can have my body....its all i can give him that may please him...yeah...." he whispered. i sighed. "i wont die," said zombie man. he chuckled. "im sure you would want to if you had to spend the rest of your immortal life torn apart at the atomic level," i commented. that shut him up. "still!! we cannot waver here, people!! we are humanity's last hope. we must send all s class heroes to capture him or whatever. kill him if you can just remove his threat from the world for good. tornado, you will head up the operation since you obviously know a lot about the targets. get ready people!! you must move out immediately!!" cheered stitch. i sighed. these people just dont get what it means to be the worlds most powerful esper. for all we know, we would all turn to dust as soon as we are in range of his power and that might only be the beginning. i sure hope he doesn't start getting the headaches again. last time that happened....lets just say we dont want that to happen...

meanwhile...on a resort island 400 miles from the hero association hq...

reader pov

"ooooohhhhhhhh this is the life!!" chimed saitama. he stretched out on the lawn chair in his red swim trunks. we had been wandering for a long time till we stumbled upon this island. turns out it was a famous resort ran by an indigenous tribe of people. they happened to be being tormented by a horde of monsters and....push came to shove. saitama did some punching and now they want to pamper us for the rest of our lives. im glad for it too. we get to spend the rest of our lives in the lap of luxury. they permanently reserved the executive suite for me and him. free breakfast lunch and dinner. free bottle service. not to mention 24 hour access to the beach with the crisp clean water and the bright blue sky. me and saitama are just chilling on our lawn chairs on the beach. soaking up some sunlight. i sighed. saitama giggled. he rolled onto my lawn chair and nuzzled his face in my neck. he threw a leg over my waist. "...babe....im horny," i felt that familiar stab on my side. i grinned. i put up the umbrella to shield us from the sun. i guess i will get to enjoy the wonders of 'sex on the beach'...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this screams 'epic chapter next'!!

Ronald