chapter 7

reader pov

after our wonderful bath together, we got out and had to put on the same clothes to leave for dinner. we walked out of our little room, back through the halls of the little house and out the front door. it was actually dark outside now. there was a fire going in the middle of the little town. saitama grabbed my hand as i walked towards the little fire. we took a seat in the middle of the little group of people. they were roasting a whole pig, three chickens, and some veggies. they looked at as we joined the circle. "good evening, gentlemen and welcome to our village of roaronoke!! we are so happy to have such nice and strapping young men in our midst," chimed an older woman with long grey hair that went to her back. she smiled, showing missing teeth. "thank you all so much for taking us in to your village. we would love to repay your kind-" there was a loud crash coming from where the gate was. we heard some loud gargled screams. "oh no!! THE MONSTER IS EARLY!!" screamed the woman. the people started to panic. they gathered their things in a frenzy and ran towards their homes. i looked towards the gate. it was a massive chicken like beast with long feathers and feral eyes. he was charging towards us. it had passed the gate and stepped on the old man from earlier. he died instantly. he was running crazily at an angle towards the fire. it was approaching. "RUN YOUNG MEN!! ITLL KILL YOU!!!" screamed the woman from the distance. there were many doors closing. i turned back to saitama. he was digging up his nose with a blank face. he dug out a booger and flicked it in a random distance. he still clutched my hand. the monster was approaching behind him. i heard his stomach growl. "...im still hungry," he said flatly. i face palmed. "there is a monster-" i turned to see that his fist was steaming and their was a splatter of blood and guts behind us. "...damn chicken! you are meant to be eaten," he grunted. i shrugged. guess that takes care of that problem. i turned back to the houses. people were peeking out with jaws dropped. "i guess that takes care of that. can we eat now?" i asked. they people started to come back out. they reformed the circle around the still going fire. "thank you, kind strangers. we have been tormented by that monster for decades. please, help yourselves," the woman handed me a whole chicken. saitama started ravaging it. he broke off the legs and thighs and handed them to me. i ate while watching him. he ate like hadn't ate in years. we finished our meal. "we humbly thank you for your hospitality," i gave a small bow and headed back towards the house. a small burst of wind and saitama held my hand as we entered.

we made our way back to our little room and i closed it behind us. took off my clothes and climbed in bed. saitama took his off quickly and straddled me on the bed. he looked down at me with his blank face and little smile. "we gotta leave tomorrow," i whispered. he just shrugged. he leaned down and kissed me. i dont even remember the last time we went at it. i wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled. the kiss became desperate. i could feel him poking me with it. he gripped my neck with both hands to make the kiss deeper. i could feel myself growing under him. he pulled away a little. "babe...im horny," he chuckled at my statement. i did kinda borrow it from him. he kissed me. pulled my tongue in his mouth with his and sucked on it. i rolled over on top of him. he writhed under me till he was comfy. i kissed him a little harder. i pulled away and kissed his neck. i nipped and bit at the soft flesh. a blush covered his whole body. i worked my way down, leaving little hickeys in my waked. i sucked on a nipple. played with the other between my index and thumb. he felt around for something to grip as i went lower. i kissed on his navel. his hand snaked in mine and gripped. his breathing sped up. his blush darkened. i grinned. i gripped his dick. he grunted. i went lower. i put his legs on my shoulders, exposing his puckering hole. his grip got tighter. i licked it. his back arched. he let out a loud gasp. his breath was hot enough to steam in the air. i pushed my tongue inside. i swirled it and nipped on the flesh around his warm hole. he clenched. i worked my tongue for a minute till i could feel his throbbing. he started grinding on my tongue. i felt a hand snake in my hair and grip it. shit. he pulled it, making me pull my tongue out. he pulled me into a kiss. his legs wrapped around my waist and tightened making me push against him. he was ferocious with the kiss. tried to eat my tongue. wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled. his hand let go of mine and he pulled on my back, making me push inside. i could feel my heart rate speed up. my breathing became short and choppy. i pushed all the way in. he bit my tongue. i started thrusting. a little harder. a little faster. i was ready to blow. i let him go and we came together. he pulled away a little. his face was serious. "...more," he kissed me again. i kept going. and going till we came again. he whispered more and i kept going.