chapter 6

don pov

did not expect that to happen. not even a little bit. ended up destroying 6 entire cities. government is trying to call me a god-level monster. tsk...like they could compare me to one of them. im WAY more dangerous than that. im getting off track here. i had taken tornado to the hospital like three cities over. there were so many shocked faces. its no big deal. it was just me and saitama. we were kinda naked but that's not that big of a deal. i sighed. i ended up destroying the house too. that means we have no clothes, no money, not even an identity. its pretty much me and saitama vs the world right now. i had taken her to the ER when the police spotted me. "THERE HE IS!! CAPTURE HIM!!" i sighed. i looked at saitama. same blank face. he clutched my hand like his life depended on it. its terrible of me to do this to him. i took away everything. his house, all his clothes, if he let go he probably would be fine. yeah. just considered one of the casualties of this disaster. i couldn't blame him if he wanted to. i mean....being with me means never being a hero again. i wonder what he is thinking about right now. i saw  a dark blush form on his cheeks. his eyes kept looking down then straight ahead. then down. then straight ahead. the blush darkened. i looked down. i face palmed. he was super hard. of all the times to think about sex. "PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND UNHAND YOUR HOSTAGE!!!"  i turned my head to look at the small army of police officers partially piled in the entrance to the ER. all of them had armor and raid shields. like that could protect them from my power. i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. i almost forgot. its all just hanging out right now. we need some clothes. i looked at the police again. hmm....the one in the front looks about my size. the one next to him looks about saitama's size. ok. a flick of the wrists and they were down to their undies. they blushed and covered themselves. i levitated the clothes to us. yeah. the shirt was my size. pants were a little big. i levitated the other shirt and pants to saitama. he just stared at them blankly, still clutching my hand. i put on the green camo pants, socks, and the combat boots. i started to pull on the black shirt. i tried to let go of saitama's hand. nope. he still held on. he still stared blankly at the clothes floating in front of him. does he even know what is going on right now? i pulled his face into a kiss. he kissed back. he started tugging at my pants. i pulled away. "...i wanna-" i cut him off with finger. "we gotta go. now. get dressed," i said flatly. he pouted. he finally let go of my hand and put on the pants. i pulled on my shirt. he put on the socks, shirt, and the combat boots. wow. these clothes were perfect fits. like they sent them just so we could have clothes. it was a little uncomfy with no undies but think about it...who would want to wear someone else's used undies? i sighed. ok. we are clothed. i looked back at the police. most of them were shaking. barely held their guns still. i sighed. they knew they were no match. not even in the same league. i started to walk towards them, saitama jogging to grab my hand. "S-S-STAY WHERE YOU A-A-ARE!!!" a flick of the wrist and all of their guns and shields shattered. their jaws dropped. i kept walking. they shook. "just clear a path. i wont do anything to you," i said calmly. many of them moved to the sides. all but a few brave souls. "WE WONT LET YOU OUT OF THIS!! WE STAND FOR JUSTICE AND-" he was cut off by a mouth full of dry wall. he kinda flew into a wall. "anyone else wanna 'stand for justice'?" i asked. they just hung their heads and moved out the way. me and saitama made our way out.

when we got out, we were met with the rest of the military. i was surprised to see that there was no heroes among them. they all trained their guns on me. "IF YOU DONT RELEASE YOUR HOSTAGE, WE WILL OPEN FIRE!!!" yelled one in the far back. that didn't make sense. if they did that, then they would kill the hostage. not that saitama would be killed but you get the point. i sighed. i slowly raised a hand. "DONT MOVE!!!" i sighed. "look. you all know that this is pointless. just move out the way and we will be on our way," i started walking towards them. they shook. "dont worry. i wont hurt you. just-" someone shot. the bullet stopped in midair. not because of my power either. there was a little burst of wind. i looked over to see saitama had caught the bullet between the index and middle fingers of his hand. his face was serious. "LISTEN UP YOU STUPID FUCKERS CAUSE IM GONNA SAY IT ONE TIME ONLY!!! DONT FUCKING SHOOT AT MY BOYFRIEND!!!" he yelled. i couldn't help but smile. made me feel sorta giddy. i sighed. yeah. i fell hard for baldy. the people dropped their guns and ran away. saitama chuckled. "....wimps," he whispered. i pulled him into a kiss. i melted a little. i pulled away with a pop. "did i tell you i love you?" i asked rhetorically. he giggled, his face reverting to blank with a smile. "...you could tell me more often," he whispered. i took his hand and levitated us off the ground.