chapter 3

reader pov

i couldn't breathe. shit. he was suffocating me with his chest. i tried to move but his hold was firm. this guy was ridiculously strong, even in his sleep. his loud snoring filled the room. he had fallen asleep last night forcing my chest and head into his own chest. at some point last night, he had straddled me and was pressing his chest  right on my face. i felt around the floor to see what i could find. nothing. i forgot. he actually swept the floor yesterday. im fucked. didn't think this was how i would go. i though it would be in a blaze of glory but im gonna be suffocated by my sleeping lover. the only way he would wake up is if....*crash*. shit. something was happening but i couldn't see. my head was still covered by his chest. he groaned and kept snoring. i felt a cool breeze on my arm and small debris was prickling my arm. something was broken. another crash. "IM HERE FOR YOU!!!" some weird alien voice. i hope it can wake saitama up before i pass out from lack of air. saitama started shuffling. this was it. he was gonna wake up. i just waited. his legs shuffled and moved lower on my waist. his growing erection dragged down my chest. my head was forced into his neck and he held me tighter. finally. he didn't wake up but i can breathe and see now. wow. the ceiling was destroyed. i looked around. yeah it was some weird alien creature with a grin on his face. he was about to attack us. a flick of the wrist and he was split in half. blue blood splattered everywhere. great. another mess to clean up. i probably should have thrown him out before killing him. the ceiling was destroyed and there  was a huge mess on the damn floor. im glad none of it got on us at least.  i rubbed saitama's back. "...noooooo!!!...i want to....i want too..." he started snoring again. he was fully hard now. it kept stabbing me when he would shuffle in his sleep. the door was flung open and in came genos. i sighed. at least we were covered by the sheets. "there are 4 more outside," he had a look of intense concentration. his eyes were flickering with a retina display. he leaped out the hole in the ceiling. i ran a hand down saitama's waist. he chuckled. i grabbed his ass. he snorted. "...don't...don't do that....it feels...it feels good...." more snoring. he was a really heavy sleeper. another massive collision. he jumped up from holding me. he looked around. he had a blank expression as he wiped his eyes. "morning," i said. he looked down at me. a little smile crossed his blank face. he giggled. he leaned down and kissed me. another huge collision. he jumped up and looked around again. his face twisted in seriousness and anger. "WHO BROKE MY CEILING!!" he disappeared off me and put on his suit. didn't bother to clean the cum off his chest but i don't think anyone will notice. i got up out of the futon and walked to the bathroom. i heard saitama's yelling and more collisions. he was pissed. i took a quick shower and walked out. i grabbed my old undies and washed them out in the tub. i wrung them out and put them on. today would be a good day to get some more clothes. i shouldn't have to worry about food, at least for a little while. i put on my pants and tee. my socks and shoes. then i floated out the massive hole in the ceiling. i looked down to see saitama's head sticking out of the ground. he had this blank and relaxed face. there was a huge lion like beast standing over him. he leaned down and looked like he wanted to poke saitama's eyes out. saitama just started at him blankly. he was talking nonsense. then saitama just got out of the whole he was in. he started cleaning himself off. he emptied the rubble out of his belt buckle. the lion guy just waited. when he finally finished the lion guy got buffer and his nails got really long. he was trying to look imposing. i heard another collision. i looked over to the right and saw genos battling a gorilla robot. i ignored him and looked back at saitama. he was dodging a flurry of slashes from the lion guy. "...consecutive normal punches..." the lion guy exploded in a burst of blood and guts. i giggled. definitely don't want to be this guy's enemy. a little mole dug into the ground. saitama followed. there was another collision and the ground split. the mole guy flew out and splattered against the side of the building. out came saitama. he looked up at me. a happy wave. i grinned and waved back. he walked over and started talking to genos. they were interrogating the gorilla. i remembered saitama saying something about a huge sale today at his favorite market. it goes till ten. i don't think he remembers that though. i was about to tell him when he and genos took off running. i sighed. i guess ill have to remind him when he gets back. i grabbed my wallet and floated to the store.