chapter 14

meanwhile...

tornado pov

we had been traveling for a few minutes when i felt the guys i was carrying start to struggle a bit harder. i slowed down and turned to face them. all of their eyes were glowing like don's eyes. they were gritting their teeth as they struggled in my grip. "GUYS!!! SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!!" i called. they turned around and jogged back over to me. their struggles became harder and harder to control. its like they were using psychic abilities too. which is impossible because they....yeah. not possible. "what is going on with them?" asked bang. i shrugged. "just started struggling harder all of a sudden," i said. "perhaps they are resonating with don in his present state," suggested genos. i sighed. i turned to them. "lets just go. im sure its nothing. its not like they can-" there was a huge collision. i snapped around. that was no doubt a burst of don's power. they had freed themselves!! we all prepared for a fight when they took off running in a different direction that we were originally going. i tried to catch them again but don's power was stopping me from getting a grip on them. they were running insanely fast. i dont know how but don is enhancing their physical abilities. "AFTER THEM!!" the shout snapped me out of my daze. we all followed them.

around a half hour of them running and they jumped down to a huge crater. i looked down. "as expected. some how, don called them to him," commented genos. i looked a little closer. my face felt hot. someone forgot to put on clothes. the three stood around him facing us. when we got closer, they fucking growled at us. "what the hell? are they animals now?!" i was disgusted. we got a little closer. i noticed that don wasn't moving. it looked like he was....sleeping? "AAHHH!!!" everyone turned their attention to bang. he was on the ground gripping his head and writhing. "AAHHH!!!" i turned to see the same thing was happening to tank top master. i didn't feeling anything. it didn't look like it affected genos too. i floated down to bang. "what is wrong?!" i shook him. he looked like he was trying to claw his own eyes out. "IT HURTS!!! IT HURTS SOOO BAD!!!" he kept clawing. i looked over at genos. he was trying to do the same thing. i heard another growl. i looked towards don. the three's eyes were glowing more ominously. king picked up don bridal style and jumped off. the other two followed. they jumped from building to building. as they got further away, bang seemed to be feeling better. at least he stopped trying to claw his own eyes out. "are you ok?" i asked. he gripped my arms and looked at me with panicked eyes. "i...i dont know what it was but it hurt sooo bad. i felt his pain. the throbbing headache. it was unbearable," he whispered shakily. i looked over towards genos. tank top master seemed to be feeling better. i helped bang over to them. "what happened?" i asked. genos seemed to be processing it. "it seems like his brain was being.....massaged? in a way that was increasing blood flow to it. the pressure of the building blood is creating intense migraines, the likes of which have never been seen before," said genos. i sighed. i dont know what is happening but it seems like something might be happening to don. something sinister. dark. i dont know but im scared shitless. "we need to get them to the hospital. do you know w-" there was another collision, cutting me off. we all turned around to see baldy, also naked, had landed at the base of the crater with us. he looked around frantically. he spotted us. he ran over. "did you guys see don?" he asked. i just pointed. "he is moving away really really fast. better hurry if you wanna catch up," i said. he nodded and leaped off. we got bang and tank top master up and headed to the nearest hospital.

2 hours later....

reader pov

i took a deep breath. ok. it seems like the headache has left for now. ok. i sat up on...shit what the hell am i laying on? i looked around. i was in a hotel room on a huge bed with the covers on me. someone tucked me in. weird. i could have sworn i collapsed in a forest like area. ok. it should be fine for me to head back to saitama now. i looked in the mirror. my eyes have gone back to normal. ok. that's good. im guessing that whatever that was has passed b-the door opened. in came...atomic samurai? he was still naked for some reason. "do you know where i am?" i asked. we made eye contact. his eyes were....blank. no emotion. no...soul? just completely empty. he got in the bed with me and under the covers. i tried to use my power to push him away. nothing. like my esper abilities have been completely turned off. he climbed on me and straddled me. "what the h-" he kissed me. i couldn't push him away. its like all of my strength had been zapped away for some reason. he pushed his tongue in my mouth and felt around. i dont know what is going on. he started grinding on me. roughly. shit. i could feel the horny-ness building. i was getting hard. he ground a little harder. shit. where is saitama when you need him? he would have threw him somewhere and we would have went at it. i giggled. i sighed. i dont know what is wrong with this guy but i dont really have the strength to fight him. jokes on him cause if i cant fight back, obviously i cant fuck either, right? he started grinding on me a little harder. i still didn't have any strength. i was getting hard though. i wont deny he is turning me on. he pulled away. he gripped my dick and started stroking it. ok. its fine. im good and hard now. good luck getting me to-he slid it inside all the way. my head snapped back at the sensation. he just started riding me. roughly. deeply, and fast. it hurt but it felt good too. he rode me hard and fast as he stroked himself. i clenched. shit! i came but he kept going.

2 hours later...

my heart was pounding. he was rather aggressive. he just collapsed on me and fell right to sleep. he didn't even pull me out. i pulled together my remaining strength and managed to roll myself off him. shit. looks like that's all i have left. gonna have to sleep to regain at least enough strength to move. i put my face in his neck and dozed off.

i was woken up when he started shuffling under me. i pushed up off of him. he looked at me. his eyes looked normal. he looked at me with a confused look. "tsk...dont even ask me what happened. i dont know myself," i got up and out of the bed. i went into the bathroom and took a long hot shower. i toweled off. i put the towel around my waist. ok. now to see where i am. i walked out the bathroom and back into the room. he was still in the bed looking at him self under the sheets. he chuckled. "tsk...you messed me up something fierce," he grunted. "i say shower and act like it never happened. do you know where we are?" i asked. he put the sheet down and got out the bed. i saw him dripping as he walked towards me. he shrugged. "woke up and you were on top of me. my ass felt weird and low and behold! looks like something weird happened last night," he said as he walked into the bathroom. he doesn't remember what happened last night? you know what? never mind. im not even gonna think about what happened. i need to focus on finding out where i am. i walked over to the window and opened the curtain. i looked out. nothing but sea. i tried to use my power. nope. looks like im gonna be human for a while. i sighed. not really looking forward to it. i guess its fine. worst case, its permanent. just means ill have to live as a human forever. i need to find some clothes. i walked over to the drawers and looked through them. i found some undies that looked like they fit. i put them on. a little tight but i can do it. beats not wearing any. atomic samurai came out the bathroom drying his hair. "you find out where we are?" i shook my head.  i kept digging through the drawers. i found  a tee and some raggedy but clean jeans. i put them on. ok. im good. i looked at him. still naked. he walked over to the drawer and started digging through them. "what?! you gonna finally put on some clothes?" i said sarcastically as i walked towards the door. "yeah. cant have everyone seeing my body, babe," i turned around to face him. he found some undies and put them on. "babe? i have a boyfriend," i grunted. he chuckled. "of course. we just had sex last night," he said. he put on a tee and dug out some shorts. i sighed. im just gonna let him keep dreaming and move on. i opened the door. it was heavy. i shoved it best i could. looks like super strength is out the window for however long too. i looked at what was blocking the door. king and mb were both knocked out against the door. i crouched down and looked at mb's face. he was snoring. i lifted his eye lids. they seemed to be normal. i looked at king's. same. ok. why just these three here? i shook mb. he groaned and swiped at me. "MB!" i called. he snapped awoke and shrieked away from me. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!! WHERE AM I!!" he shouted. he woke king up. he looked around. he just grunted. i sighed. "just calm down, mb. i dont know where we are at either," i said. i stood up just as atomic samurai was coming out the room. "do either of you guys know what happened last night?" they all just shook their heads. i sighed. i walked down the hall till i found an elevator. i hit the call button. it arrived just as the others got to me. i got on. they piled on too. i looked at the button board. has 15 floors. some kinda hotel? i hit the lobby button and it started down.

we got off the elevator. it was really nice. i bet its some kinda resort island. i looked around. nothing but little piles of dust. damn. looks like i might have gone on a killing spree last night. i walked through the lobby and around the desk. i looked around. more piles of dust. i sighed. all the people who could have helped us are gone. i looked at the computer. "looks like we are on a resort island in the Bahamas. really far away from where me and saitama were at," i said. "why you keep talking about that guy?" grunted atomic samurai. "because he is my BOYFRIEND. simple," i said. i tried the phone. nothing. no dial tone. i sighed. i just walked out the door. i looked around. piles of dust mixed with the sand of the beach. the ocean water at the bay was discolored. "damn. looks like some kinda massacre," grunted mb. i felt a hand snake in mine. i turned to atomic samurai. i tried to shake my hand loose but he wouldn't let go. i sighed. i dont even need to worry. once saitama sees him, he will die. i guess ill have to deal with him till they find us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whoa. i should update this story a little more often. probably not, but ill admit i should.

Ronald