chapter 11

reader pov

"...we gotta leave again," he whispered. i sighed. its true. we gotta move once again. i wasn't looking forward to it but...its gotta be done. "you got any ideas? im out of places to go and i dont wanna wander for the rest of our lives," i said. he seemed to think it over. "...lets go back to the city. take out the enemies and live happily ever after," said saitama. i sighed. we had tried to go to sleep last night but just ended up cuddling while staying awoke. "you really think it will be that easy?" i asked. he giggled. "...i didn't chose to be with you cause i thought it would be easy," he whispered. i shrugged. "what about the others?" i asked. "what about them?" he retorted. i guess that's fine. "soo...how you wanna do this?" i asked. he rolled over in my embrace to face me. "....come out guns ablaze. kill em off till they leave us alone," he said. this was different. "you wanna kill people? that's kinda the polar opposite of being a hero," i said. his face went serious. "i gave up being a hero to be with you and i want it to stay that way. im tired of looking for a place where we can live in peace so i think we should make one," he said. "even if that means that people will be scared of us?" i asked. he kissed me. he pulled away a little. "...fuck em all. i just wanna be with my don," he whispered. i guess this is the true definition of me and him against the world. "we are leaving in a few minutes," i said. he smiled.

meanwhile...

tornado pov

i woke up rather early this morning. i didn't think what atomic samurai asked last night would weigh this heavily on me. he did seem kinda sincere. like being naked 24/7 was actually starting to get to him. i shook my head at the thought. not my problem. that's what he gets for messing with don. besides...that stuff about honor is bullshit. the only one stopping him from putting his clothes back on is himself. its kinda sad really. he is torturing him self for no reason. it makes no sense. i sighed. i got out of bed and stretched. i took a quick shower and washed my clothes. i put them back on. ok. im good. i gathered my thing and headed out.

i decided to stop by don's room to see what him and baldy were thinking about doing next. i knocked. no response. i knocked a little harder. nothing. i tried the door. it was unlocked? i opened it and peaked inside. the window was wide open and no one was in sight. i floated in further and looked towards the bathroom. the door was wide open and i heard nothing. wow. they just up and left. just gone. without a trace they were here in the first place. i heard a knock at the door. i turned to see atomic samurai. "what are you doing here?" i asked. "i...i just couldn't bear to let you ask him on my behalf. i was gonna ask him myself," he looked around the room. he looked back at me. i just shrugged. "seems like you wont get the chance. they gone," i said nonchalantly. i started floating out the window. he grabbed my heel. "what the fuck!!" i was angry. he looked at me with sincere eyes. "can you help me find him? this is utter torture," he motioned to his body. "dude. what the fuck is wrong with you? just put some clothes on!! the only person that is stopping you is you," i broke his grip and started out the window again. "i would have if it were that easy...its actually a little more to the story than that," he scratched his head. "what? dont tell me you just wanna get with don," i said. he continued to scratch his head. a light blush appeared on his cheeks. i couldn't help but laugh. he grunted. "im not gonna lie, that's fucking hilarious. i thought you, of all people, would be straight," i said. he grunted again. "cant help it. im a 35 year old man who is butt naked right now and the only one who even showed a glint of interest was don. everyone else just looked at me like i just worthless. all the women ive been with just did it out of pity but don...." his blush darkened, " ....don actually looked at me like he wanted me. like he wouldn't mind me if he wasn't already in a relationship. if that means i gotta take a dick for the rest of my life, then so be it. if it means ill be loved then ill take it however he gives it," he said. aww....that almost made me give a fuck about his situation. almost. "still dont know what you want me to do about that. besides....don probably wouldn't want a guy with no sense of common decency. seriously, put on some clothes," i started back out the window. he grabbed my ankle again. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" i used my power to toss him against the wall hard. "damn persistent perverted old guy," i took off.

reader pov

we had been flying for  awhile over the ocean when i spotted a familiar head of blond hair on a small boat. i giggled. looks like genos was trying to get to me and saitama. "...ooooohhhhhhhh there is genos!! we should say hi," chimed saitama. we floated down closer. he was paddling rigorously. he was mumbling something unintelligible. "yo genos!!" called saitama. genos looked up. he waved. i lifted some fingers and he floated up to meet us in the air. "where have you guys been!!! there was this huge incident and something called the 'god class monster' that the world wants terminated!! we have to find it!!!" he started trying to swim in midair towards the island. saitama started giggling excessively. genos looked at us. "what?" he said. "im the 'god class' monster everyone wants killed," i admitted. he looked at me for awhile. i just lounged about in midair as he processed this bit of info. "oh....i see....well we are all doomed then," he said. i shrugged. "you could say that," i said. saitama giggled. "so...what are you guys doing now? the world is amassing a massive army to take a stand against you," he said. " to kill em off," said saitama. genos was surprised. "k-k-kill em off? what do you mean by that?" i could see him starting to panic. "we are tired of running so we gonna make a home for ourselves by killing them all off," i explained. he seemed to think it off. "...i guess i gotta stop you?" he didn't seem sure about that. i shrugged. "just means you'll die," i said. "that would be true but...i just dont know what to do in this situation," he shook his head slowly. "well you can sit in the boat and think about it. me and saitama are gonna go on ahead," i put him back in the boat and we took off towards the city.

30 minutes later...

genos pov

wow. didn't see that coming. after some time calculating, i think i have come up with the best way of action. yeah. the smartest idea would be to either leave the planet or join master and don in their pursuit of a home together. since the first is impossible with humanity's current technology, ill have to join them in their pursuit.

i had started paddling back when i noticed a green flash pass by. that looked like...rank 2 tornado!! i dont have a way of communication. i took aim and fired a flare just a head of her. she stopped so it wouldn't hit her. she looked around. i whistled. she spotted me. she floated at me. "the next time you fucking shoot at me, ill turn you to scrap metal. what do you want?" she seemed pissed for some reason. "do you know what happened to the other heroes? are you the only one who survived?" i asked. she turned her nose in disgust. "no. for SOME reason, don spared all but puri-puri prisoner, watchdog man, the pig god, superalloy, and flashy flash. the rest should be on the cruise ship heading this way. now. if you would excuse me, i would like to catch up to my cousin," she flew off. i sighed. i did see a cruise ship go by a while ago but i didn't know where it was going. i guess ill have to wait till it comes back.

three hours later...

i was finally able to board the ship and meet up with the remaining s class heroes. atomic samurai came up to me, stark naked, and gripped my shoulders. "did you see don?" he asked. "yes but is there a reason you are naked? im pretty sure that is breaking some laws," i said. "where did he go? what did he plan on doing?" he asked. i sighed. "he plans to destroy all those in his way of finding a home with master saitama," i said, loud enough for everyone to hear. "its obvious that we should all help him in his noble pursuit," commented bang. there were nods of agreement. i grabbed a beach towel from a waiter walking by and handed it to atomic samurai. he took it in confusion. "please cover yourself," i said. he grunted. "i cant. not until i either beat don in a fight or....get with him," i noticed a rise in his body temperature. i did some research on his particular culture. it appears its true that those are his only options. he looked at me. "can you help me....you know with don? this is kinda humiliating," he motioned to his nude form. "i susposed i could help," i said. he hugged me tightly. "thank you so much, man. really means a lot," he said. i pried his naked body off of me. im gonna need to sanitize myself as soon as i have the time. i noticed metal bat rocking in a corner. i walked over to him. "are you alright?" i asked. he looked at me. he was shaking in terror. "no...no im not fucking alright...do you see this?...this is the most humiliating position ive ever been in in my life...i...i gotta do somethin about this," he grunted as he kept shaking. he seemed traumatized about something. "perhaps you could do something to help them and earn their gratitude?" i suggested. he seemed to think it over. "yeah....something that would make them owe me..." he grinned. i nodded. "im glad i could help," i said. i walked over to the side of the ship and watched the waves. this has been quite the turn of events. because of this, i probably wound be able to remain a hero. same thing with the others. i wonder what will happen next.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------