chapter 9

tornado pov

i sighed. i wasn't looking forward to dying today. i REALLY wasn't looking forward to it. if only these people weren't so fucking stupid. i tried to tell em. i really did. we probably wont even get close to him. not within several miles. as soon as we get in range *poof* dead. the whole lot of them. sure i could try to protect everyone but....why? id have a hard enough time trying to protect myself. his grip is insanely powerful. its also comforting too but that's beside the point. main thing: we all gonna die. simple as that. this is a suicide mission. "tatsumaki-chan! are you all ready to go?" asked bang. its a shame. i thought he would have had the sense to talk to these people. he knows power when he sees it. i nodded. he smiled. "itll be all right. im sure we will be just fine," he said. yeah. like i could believe that. by the look in his eye, he dont believe it either. if don wanted us all dead, there wouldn't be any stopping him. i wasn't lying when i said he was the most powerful esper in the world. like that isn't enough to scare these people. to put it in perspective....if i can bring a meteor from the asteroid belt to earth then don can make earth run into the sun. yeah. enough to scare any normal person shitless. but no. they wanna be the hero. 'save the world' and 'save the human race' tsk...i bet if they brought it before a council of the world, they would be like "LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE!!!".

we all got on the fucking plane. like i needed to get in it too. i dont want to see metal bat freaking out, butt naked old guy, bang praying, zombie man staring off into space. he is probably wondering what it would be like to be torn apart at the atomic level. i took a seat and strapped myself in. i didn't bother putting on the combat suit. neither did he old guy. everyone else did though. even tank-top master and king. i cant believe they would go along with this. "does anyone know where he is?" asked watchdog man. i used my clairvoyance to find him. "400 miles south of hq. resort island," i said. i sighed. guess there is no fighting this. maybe i can talk to him. yeah. at least talk him into sparing his cuz. i giggled. he always called me cuz. no one else can say it. just him. just don. my face felt hot. shit. i let out a deep breath. im good. he is my cousin. nothing more. yeah. we are really close friends and actual blood relatives. aaaahhh who am i kidding. i shouldn't lie to myself like that. i REALLY wish we weren't related. the plane started shaking. "we are running into some turbulence. hang on. just a couple of miles till we get to the target," said stitch. i was actually surprised he volunteered to come with us. like he could do anything in the face of don. he probably came to take the plane back, since he doesn't plan on any of us surviving. that's kinda fucked up. that's probably exactly why he came with us. i felt a nudge. i looked at puri-puri prisoner. "soooooo...is he sexy?" he asked. i sighed. of course he is. wait. shit. "i hope he skins you alive," i turned my nose in disgust. "aww dont be like that, tornado. i just wanna know if he gotta nice ass," he said. "tsk...like he would ever go for you," i said. he pouted. "ill make him like me," he chimed. my whole body quivered. that's fuckin disgusting. just awful. i felt tempted to toss him out my damn self. "ok people!! time for the drop!!" the hatch started to drop down. aaaahhh...fresh beach air. i undid my belt and levitated out. people were starting to drop. "ooohhhh!!! its RAINNIN MEN!!!" chimed puri-puri prisoner. we were approaching the drop zone. i looked back. yeah. stitch was long gone. definitely fucked up. probably dont even plan on coming back for us either. i looked down. people were scrambling. i looked a little closer. there he was. in some swim trunks and a tee. he was holding hands with the bald guy and looking at us all drop.

 i looked around. people were getting ready for a fight. i still cant believe he let us get this close. he raised a hand. we all stopped in midair. shit. he didn't stop me though. i floated down to stand in front of him. "whats with the raining heroes?" he asked. the bald guy looked bored but clutched his hand tightly. "government is convinced you are a threat. 'take him out or lock him up' they kept yelling. i tried to tell em its pointless but as you can see...they are all a bunch of fucking idiots," i just shrugged. he lowered his hand and they all floated down but didn't touch the ground. i stood next to don. "changing sides are we?" asked tank-top master. i shrugged. "i was never on your side in the first place. im not dying. id rather be with my cousin," i wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. i heard a growl. "its fine, babe. this is my cousin," don said. "...oh. o-ok," said baldy. i sighed. i released him and looked at what the others were doing. all of them were trying to move in his grip. except metal bat and the naked old guy. "i would ask why you are all here but i already know. you all can leave quietly or get sent flying. what's it gonna be?" don said in a deep voice. he meant business. "i propose another idea," said bang. he stopped struggling in his grip. don turned his attention to him. "im rather confident the hero association does not intend on us returning at all, let alone with you in tow so i believe that this would be the opportune time to...switch sides? i think id rather spend my time protecting the world with a powerful hero such as yourself then keep trying and possibly die a fruitless and pointless death trying to kill or capture you," he said. "i just wanna beat ya so i can get my honor back," said atomic samurai. "id like to be your apprentice," said metal bat. "i want some of that fine ass, darling," said puri-puri prisoner. a burst of wind and baldy was in his face. "DONT BE TALKING THAT WAY ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND!! YOU WILL GET PUNCHED!!" he waved his fist in his face. "why yes, dear. id love to talk to you too," he winked at him. "THATS IT!!" he reared back. the blue aura from don's grip faded just as baldy punched him. he coughed up blood and was sent flying way out to sea. don sighed. "i just want you all to go home and never come back. why is that so fucking difficult for you people?! you know what? i can see this being a hassle in the future soo..." the veins from his eyes to his temples protruded and his eyes glowed blue," you can all die," he said. at that, the other heroes slowly started to turn to mist. started with their clothes. "WAIT!! I DONT WANNA DIE!!" sobbed metal bat. "now hold on. are you really sure this is a good idea? i mean...this will only give them reason to send entire world armies after you," i reasoned. don sighed. they stopped atomizing. they were all down to their undies. his veins retreated and his eyes went back to normal.

 shit. i looked over at the old guy. the skin of his legs was raw. like they had been rubbed rigorously for hours. he was just watching as the fizzing stopped. "and all of a sudden, my honor doesn't mean shit. im not one for begging but could you please not kill me? im sure im of a lot more use if im not a cloud of mist," said the old guy. "i second that motion," said zombie man. a chorus of agreements. baldy walked back and grabbed his hand again. his face went blank with a small smile. don lowered his hand to his side and the aura disappeared from around everyone. metal bat came over and bowed with his head on the ground. "THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR SPARING MY LIFE!!!" his tears were soaking in the sand. don shooed them all away. "get out of my view. i want to relax with saitama," he took a seat on the lawn chair and baldy climbed on his right next to him. "soo...what's next?" asked tank top master. "what do you mean?" asked don. "well...the worlds gonna wonder what happened to all the worlds best heroes. governments around the world will still send armies after you," said bang. don sighed. "you are right. all of you...go away," he said. he put his arms behind his head and baldy snuggled up to him. "why dont you all go stop the world from pursuing don? give meaning to the life he spared," i shooed them. they sighed. "and how do we all get back?" asked tank-top master. i sighed. "a cruise ship comes every Thursday. hop on it tomorrow," said don. "what do we do in the mean time?" asked drive knight. the metal on his legs were worn away, exposing the circuits. the naked old guy just laid down on the sand and relaxed. "this is a resort island. just chill out till the ship comes around, whenever," he said. he put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes. "i dont give a fuck what you all do. just get the fuck out of my view!" yelled don. everyone just got up and moved further down the beach. i sighed. this is gonna be different. im kinda wondering what's gonna happen next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow. didn't see that coming. i had intended for this to follow the story but it turned into something completely different. its cool though. as long as it stay a good story, i dont mind writing it.

Ronald