chapter 17

author's note: IM BACK!! just got a new charger for my laptop and im sooo excited. gonna update more tomorrow but ill give you guys this since its like three days late now.

6 hours later....

reader pov

i looked at her with wide eyes. we were gently floating over the ocean. i carried a very drowsy saitama on my back as she told me about what was going on. "so apparently...you are like a mega powerful psychic now," she deadpanned. "i dont really know what to say to that. what the hell would i need to mind control people for?" i shrugged. she chuckled. "so they would leave you and baldy alone forever," she smirked. "its not funny. i dont want the world thinking i can just make them do what i say. i dont wanna threaten the world into listening to me my wishes. i just wanna be peaceful," i shrugged. another chuckle. "like you could live a normal life ever. you and baldy are cursed to live with a head over your shoulder while the world figures out how to keep you power in check," she said. we passed by a moving boat. i floated down, landing on the deck. the people gasped. "we mean no harm. we just want some food for our travel," i said. some of them shuffled back while others hurried over to gather some food. i looked at her. she gave me a 'see!' look while gesturing to the cowering people. i sighed.

after gathering some food, we started on our journey once again. "what are you gonna do now?" she asked. i shrugged. "fly to the moon and make a home there," i said nonchalantly. a chuckle, muffled by my neck, as he slowly started waking up. "are we going to the moon?" he asked, wiping his eyes tiredly. "i was only half joking. seriously, some secluded place would be nice. maybe even....get married?" i asked, waiting for him to bust out laughing. his grip on me tightened. i felt his body heat rise as his grip on me got tighter. "you....want to marry me?" he whispered, obviously confused and shocked beyond disbelief. "duh! i want to have my baldy with me 24/7 as my hubby," i chuckled softly, wishing i wasn't blushing so fucking hard. he chuckled, burying his face in my neck. "hubby?" he murmured, muffled by my shirt. "unless....you, you know, dont wanna marry m-" i was cut off from by his lips. they pressed against mine at an awkward, since he was riding on my back as we floated over the ocean. he quickly adjusted himself on me, wrapping his legs around my waist and pressing his chest against mine. his arms wrapped around my neck, desperately trying to reach further down my throat. "uugghh!!! get a room," a groan from my floating green haired cousin. i felt a poke in my stomach. he giggled into the kiss. "i wanna fuck in midair," he whispered seductively as he placed kisses on my neck, causing my body to shudder. we were quickly losing altitude. "y-y-you know i c-c-cant focus long enough to k-k-keep us level," i whispered, the warmth of his mouth lingering against my skin. "just keep us in the air, hubby," he whispered. his hands worked at my pants, finally managing to get the belt loose. i couldn't protest, wishing desperately that he would use that brute strength to forcibly remove them. i needed him. right the fuck now. he tugged my pants down before working at his own.

tornado pov

"you nasty bastards," i grunted as baldy took his pants off and started grinding his ass against don's... shit. i looked away. i never noticed how big he was until today. my face felt hotter. i....i actually wanna watch them fuck now. i know its weird, kinky, and oh so intrusive but i bet its fucking hot. watching, even now, as baldy's quivering legs wrapped tighter around don's waist as i watched don's hard on slowly hide itself between baldy's cheeks. im totally turning into a closet fangirl. he started fucking, slow strong thrusts as i heard baldy's occasional moaning and grunting as don worked his package inside the post office. i just realized how funny it would be if someone happened to be riding by and happened to look up. all they would see is ass and dick slapping against each other. might even get a few drips of cum on their faces. lord knows i can actually see it dripping. literally. i heard the little splashing in the water below. shit. this is mega hot. i need to watch them fuck more often. i realized that i was totally staring, my face impossibly hot as both of the screamed in ecstasy. don sped up, prompting baldy's arms to grip him tighter, desperately trying to not fall off his man hood. not that that would be possible. he was practically impaling himself on it after all. i sighed.

i looked off into the distance, away from the couple having sex in midair. i was trying my best to ignore the loud slapping sound. baldy is gonna be sore after this. i saw the brim of some destroyed buildings in the distance. looks like we are just a few miles from shore. i looked back, immediately regretting it when i saw that they were 69ing in midair. don was licking baldy's asshole clean while baldy gaged and choked on his banana. i turned away, accidentally making eye contact with don as he dragged his tongue across baldy's crack. i could feel him grinning at my back as i tried to put the slurping sound out of my head.

another few minutes of slurping before some splashing in the ocean below. i looked down to see they were bathing. good. after all that, i need a bath too. i felt dirty just being like 30 ft from them. i noticed that their clothes were floating in midair, no doubt don's handy work, as they splash fought each other before their lips met once again. i sighed. no matter how i looked at it, it was still romantic af. sex was hot but that wasn't what they did all the time. most of the time, baldy just rode on don's back, looking all peaceful and shit. they fucking fed each other dinner. how on earth can they just love each other after only being together only a few months. apparently im mega naïve cause all they are doing is fucking again in the water. i sighed. at least it shouldn't take them much longer. i mean....they literally just fucked. shouldn't be more than a few minutes.

meanwhile...

genos pov

i ran and i ran but i couldn't keep up. the crowd that was running, their eyes that glowing cobalt blue, slowly grew to unimaginable sizes. what the hell happened? i had shut down to charge when i heard a noise. some low chanting that was rather unintelligible. come to think of it...i still dont understand it. what do they mean by 'jumanji is lord!" (pronounced jew-maan-gee) what the hell is that? all i know is that the crowd that was growing was getting way to massive for me to even consider stopping. i would have to use full power meaning that i would kill many civilians. that wouldn't be ok in the least. all i could do was follow them to the best of my ability. hoping against hope that they weren't getting ready to do something dangerous.

20 minutes later....

reader pov

"are you guys done yet? for real this time?" groaned tornado as me and hubby got dressed. we chuckled. "probably gonna fuck again soon," grumbled hubby as he pulled up his pants. it was difficult getting dressed in mid air but i welcomed the challenge. i mean....we had sex in midair so this should be easy. i buttoned my shirt up and helped hubby finish getting dressed. he climbed back onto my back as we floated towards the bay.

it took a few minutes be we managed to set foot on the bay. it was getting dark. damn! how far away was the island? who cares. hubby was yawning and i joined right in. time to turn in for the night. i looked around at the destroyed buildings, searching for a good spot to cuddle up with my future husband and sleep. i spied a small pile of rubble just a few feet from a fully intact building. hubby had fallen asleep soon after we took off so it was just me for the most part. even tornado had found a pile of leaves to sleep on for the night. i dont know why we are turning in so early but i dont really care. early to bed is early to rise.

we floated down to the building and stood at the first door. i knocked a few times before an older woman came to the door. she looked at me and him ,with our tired faces. she waved us in and we followed her.

she led us to a little room with a queen bed that i gently laid him on. i pulled out some bills in my pocket. i pressed them into her hand and balled her fist around it. "take it. its not much but its as thank you for letting two complete strangers stay in your house," i said. she chuckled. "its not problem. i just love seeing love in soooo many different forms. ill just use this to get some more food for breakfast tomorrow. you two have a nice night," she waved before leaving, closing the door behind her. i sighed. i made my way into the bed, who promptly squeezed my face into his chest before dozing back off. i took a deep breath before falling asleep in my hubby's arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------