chapter 19

3 days later....

reader pov

i stretched out as far as i could on the queen sized bed. i couldn't help but chuckle. this was just too easy! why didnt we think of this earlier? we could have been peaceful all by ourselves in the comfort of a hotel room this whole time. saitama laid next to me, staring at the side of my head. "who would have known that it was this easy?" i thought aloud. he chuckled. "i knew this whole time," he mumbled. i looked at him, raising a brow. "you knew they would treat us sooo well if i turned myself in, yet you decided to keep it a secret?" i said. "i liked running away with you," he shrugged. "you liked sleeping in bushes and hunting animals and running from armies and creepy stalkers and killing who knows how many people? i think you might just be a sadist, babe," i said. he giggled as he sat up and stretched. "you forget about all the good stuff we did...like sex. everywhere," he said. "oh...so is that all you liked about being with me? shit. now im a little disappointed. i thought we had and actual connection and we were truly in love and we gonna get married and adopt some kids and...you know. get old together. shit. now i kinda wanna go back and talk to atomic samurai," i said. he looked back at me with a serious face. "i wont let you leave me," he grunted. "you just wanna have sex with me. there isn't really a reason to stay anymore," i grunted. he rolled over and straddled me. "i like...kissing you and hugging you and touching you and having sex with you and..." he trailed off. i raised a brow at the silence that enveloped the hotel room. i sat up, pulling him into a tight hug. "see! that right there is why i dont wanna have to run away any more. we haven't gone on any sort of date ever really and we spend 24/7 touching each other so we pretty much know nothing about each other. how can we say we love each other when i dont even know what your last name is?" i said. he pulled away, pressing his lips against mine. he pulled away. "saitama (L/n) cause we are getting married," he said. "how do you really know if you wanna marry me? you probably wont like the way i..." shit. i need to think of a something he doesn't know about me. "see! that's why we are getting married. we know a lot about each other already. i know how you do EVERYTHING. ive seen it all. you dont have any secrets and neither do i. really getting married is just a formality. we are already married. just need to put a ring on it," he said. i looked him deeply in the eye.

"what on earth is going on in that noggin of yours, babe? you are impossible to read," i said. "nothing. literally nothing except for.....well," he trailed off, a blush appearing on his cheeks. his face went blank and he looked away from me. literally like the day we first met. "what? come on, tell me. i wont be mad," i said. "no, no! its not that, its just....well i think i might be gay," he said. i busted out laughing. i laid back on the bed. "what? this is serious, don. i think i might like guys now," he said. i took in a deep breath, letting myself calm down. i looked up at him. he had a serious face which made it that much funnier. "babe....that's horrible. i cant believe you are gay now. just when i was gonna introduce you to my cousin....why, saitama? why would you chose now to come out of the closet?" i covered my face with both hands and gave him fake sobbing. he chuckled. i peaked at him. his face went blank with a little smile and a light blush.

i ran my hands down his chest, enjoying all the definition of my future husband. his blush darkened when i slipped a hand under his shirt. i sat up, pressing my lips against his in a warm kiss as i brought my hands under his shirt to his lower back. he rested his arms inside mine and gripped my sleeves. i pulled him closer, savoring his taste, his smell, his sensation, tsk...that poking in my stomach. i got more aggressive, feeling every nook and cranny of his mouth. he leaned on me, asking me to lay down. i complied, laying back. he broke away and sat up on me as he teasingly tugged off his tee. i ran my hands down his chest, pinching his hardening nipples. he took my hands and sucked on my fingers gently. he reached under my shirt and rubbed my chest, dragging his fingers over every muscle before tugging it over my head. he leaned down and kissed me, resting on his forearms on either side of my shoulders. i rubbed down his back, sending a shiver up his spine. i grabbed his ass and gave it a warm squeeze. he ground his hips into mine and against my hands. he reached back and started undoing his belt, tugging it off before unzipping his jeans. i tugged them down, savoring the skin of his ass and running a finger up and down his crack. he undid my jeans and tossed the belt as he slowly tugged them down. i let them come off and he worked my undies off. he started stroking me. i tugged at his pants, asking him to join me in nudity. he lifted his hips high in the air, allowing me to pull them off. he sat back on me, stroking our erections together. i felt his breathing sped up and his heart thumped against mine as he stroked them faster and harder till we clenched, coating my chest with our seed. he grinned. he pulled away and hovered over me. "no fair," he grumbled against my lips. i gripped his hips and rolled myself on top. i started kissing on his neck as i ran my dick up and down his crack. his body got hot and he started panting. he lifted his legs higher on my hips and scooted down against my hips. he was puckering rapidly. "please," he whispered. i pushed against him. his breath hitched before relaxing and letting me push inside. i planted my hips firmly against his ass. he was throbbing, his grip on my shoulders growing tighter. he took deep breaths as i started thrusting. he panted, gripping my shoulders tighter and spreading his legs wider. he clenched, his sudden increase in tightness making me clench as well. he gripped my shoulders hard as we both came.

wow did that take a lot out of me. i pulled out and laid on him as we both fought to catch our breaths. i buried my face in his neck, making sure every breath i took was of his intoxicating scent. he pulled my face into a kiss, warm and passionate, savoring what we have. i pulled away resting my forehead against his. "you just soooooo fucking sexy!" i chimed through pants. he giggled. "you are...ok. i know i could totally do better," he whispered. "too bad you got me. im a stalker. you aint going no where," i grinned. he grinned too. "tsk...like i would ever want to. im here to st--" the door to our room busted open. i sat up quickly and pulled the covers over us. i looked to see it was genos who had came in. "soo...you want to die now or later?" i raised a brow. "the world leaders are gonna be here in the morning," he said. "you could have said that through the door," grumbled saitama. "ive overheard some of their conversations and i believe you would be interested in hearing what they had to say before you spoke with them in person," he said. i sighed. i looked at saitama. he was pouting. "make it quick," he grunted. "ill be waiting in the lobby for you guys," he said before closing the door. i turned back to him. "we gotta go," i grunted. he nodded and we got out the bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

figured we hadn't had a good sex scene from these two in a while so bam!! a steaming pile of smutty lemony R-rated material. POWER TO THE PERVERTS!!

Ronald