chapter 5

reader pov

i woke up when he started shuffling in his sleep. he groaned. i used my power to turn on the tv. the media was already playing footage of me trying to stop the meteor. they zoomed in on saitama when he punched the meteor. "...everyone's favorite esper saved the city again with the help of genos and metal knight....wait what is this?!?! a bald headed man leapt through the air and punched the meteor....well its no doubt that was the reason the city was still destroyed..." i shut off the tv. i don't think saitama would have wanted to see that. actually...now that i think about it....he wouldn't really care. he only even came to get me to come back. i sighed. saitama started rubbing his face into my neck. "...mmmm....dooooonnnnnn...my....my boyfriend...mmmm," i heard more snoring. i sighed. i tried to get up. nope. he held me down. apparently im not allowed to go anywhere.

i ended up being there for  two more hours before saitama finally woke up. he sat up suddenly like there was an emergency. "its fine. nothing is wrong," i said. he looked down at me with his blank face and little smile. he stretched. wow is he sexy. all those well defined muscles. so much strength packed into his lithe frame. i sat up and pecked him on the lips. he giggled. i started to get up. he grabbed my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss. my arms wrapped around his waist. he kept taking deep breaths of me. his tongue swirled in my mouth. i was feeling a little burning sensation growing in my chest. he was warm. so warm and the kiss was so passionate. i held him closer. tighter. that warm feeling spread through my whole body. i pulled away but he chased. his arms wrapped around my neck and pulled. he moved his legs around my waist. we just kissed for a really long time.  i wonder if he feels that little warm feeling in his chest too. this is kinda addicting. i didn't feel the urge to have sex. he was still flaccid so he wasn't either. we were just content with kissing. he pulled away. he had a dark blush. a little line of drool rolled down his lips. "do....do you feel it too?" he whispered. i nodded slowly. i used a finger to trace his face. i giggled. its round. firm. full of youth and life. i rubbed his bald head. he giggled. we sat there. just looking into each others eyes. his still blank expression. i literally just noticed that he didn't have eye brows or a moustache. come to think of it....his entire body is completely smooth. he leaned in close. so close. our noses touched. i could feel his warm breath on my lips. "what are you thinking about?" i just had to ask. his face was always blank so i couldn't just guess what he was thinking. "...how many kids we should have," he whispered. kids? he wants kids? "i...fucking love kids. how many should we have?" i whispered. he giggled. "....i don't know. all i know is that i might love you," he said it so plainly. so simply. like he had been thinking about it for so long and he was thinking about when he should say it. shit. is it really ok to say it back? isn't it a little too early? we have only been dating for a few weeks now. i sighed. maybe im a little scared of it. a little scared that im falling for him. its been like a perpetual free fall with him since day one. yeah. im sold. completely sold on him. "what are you thinking about?" he asked. "how i want to come home everyday and see your face. how i want your face to be the first thing i see when i wake up. how when we kiss, there is like a little fire that burns in my chest that swallows me up the longer i touch you," i whispered. i traced the contours of his chest. all of his well defined muscle. he giggled. "i...i wanna hear you say it," he whispered. "say what? i want to see that blank face when i first walk in the door? i want some part of you touching me when i go to sleep at night? i want to put every single inch of you in my fucking mouth? i want to spend every second of everyday sucking your breath away? im not sure what you mean," i whispered. he giggled. "i...i wanna hear those three words," he said. he leaned a little closer. "are you sure its 3?" he nodded. "....hmm....let me think," i said. i pulled him closer. so close that his body was flush against mine. "...i love you," i was only met with his lips. he pushed his tongue in my mouth. he felt around for a bit. he tried to absorb. i grinned. i forced his tongue out in one push. i felt around his. i licked each and every tooth. his breathing sped up. i could feel his heart beat out of his chest. his body heat skyrocketed. little tears flowed down his face. they made my face wet. they ran down our noses. they dripped between us. the kiss became desperate. we fought. we fought so hard to absorb one each other. shit. why cant i absorb him? why cant i become one with him in mind, body, and soul? why is it that no matter how tightly i hold him, no matter how much i kiss him, i just cant seem to absorb him? shit. im just so sad. i felt the tears come. they streamed down my face and mixed with his. it felt like my whole body would explode. he was pulling my head so hard. we tried for so long to absorb each other. his face went serious. he tried harder. harder to become one with me. i held him. so tightly. he sucked so hard on my tongue i could feel it stretching. he was trying to swallow it. i heard nothing. i saw nothing. i felt nothing but his body. smelled nothing but his scent. tasted nothing but him. i held him so tightly my arms might break. he pressed against my lips so hard he might break my jaw. i just cant seem to get enough. how much longer? how much longer till we can become one?