chapter 15

meanwhile...

tornado pov

"they appear to be in the clear as of now. we have been doing some research on what was happening to them but are currently unable to determine the cause," said the doctor. "i was monitoring them as the anomaly was occurring and i notice that their brains were being massaged in a way that brought more blood to the head. does that help?" asked genos. "it its true that more blood going to the area around the brain is the cause of a headache but i know nothing about how a brain could be massaged," said the doctor. "i have a recording of it. do you happen to have a free monitor?" the doctor shook his head. "if we did i have no access to them," he said. i sighed. we had been here around 5 hours and we are getting no where. "why dont you guys just study them or something. they are sleeping so do whatever tests you need to. we still need to find don and the others before something worse happens," i said. genos nodded. "we will return as soon as we can," we got up and headed out.

"do you know which way they went?" i asked. "all i know is that they were heading southwest very quickly. ive been looking over the cameras in the area but they moved too fast and the cameras couldn't see them for more than a few seconds," he said. i sighed. of course they wont make it easy to find them. i tried sensing him. my head snapped towards a little feeling. it was faint and fading but definitely don. i picked him up in my grip. "what are you doing?!" "i was able to sense don. its faint and fading. you wont be able to move fast enough," i flew as fast as i could in his direction. i just hope he is ok.

two hours later....

reader pov

"i want to have sex," he kissed me. i pushed and pushed but this guy is still stronger than i am. damn it sucks being human. he half dragged me back to the room i was in before and pushed me on the bed. pulled off my clothes and put my dick in his mouth. he started sucking. i sighed. maybe if i just imagine saitama i wont feel as bad. i dont know. i mean....its not like i wanted any of this to happen. i didn't chose for my powers to go out of control. i didn't chose to have the headaches. i didn't chose to be sooo powerful no one can stop me. of course none of that is true right now cause im human but you get the point. he pulled away as soon as i was hard and started taking off his clothes. just as he was about to mount me, there was a huge crash. it sent a shockwave through the whole island. i took this opportunity to get the hell out of there. i grabbed my clothes and was putting them on as i escaped the mega horny atomic samurai. he grunted as he chased me, his shirt off and his pants and undies down on his knees. it was good cause it looked difficult for him to run. i made it to the elevator. he fell down as the door closed. i sighed. i actually had to escape from sex. i didn't think id ever see the day but i just experienced it. i hit the lobby button and the elevator started down.

i got to the lobby and stepped out the elevator. shit. my heart dropped. not only was atomic samurai there, having pulled his pants up, but mb and king were there too. atomic samurai looked at me with hungry eyes. i had to use some human agility and was barely able to slip by him and the others. i ran out the door, the others hot on my trail. i got out to the beach area. i let out a sigh of relief. i didn't think it would be him that would find me but im still glad for it. he should have put on clothes but im not complaining. "SAITAMA!!!" i screamed. his bald head reflected the bright sunlight as he looked in my direction. his face brightened up and he just started crying. he ran towards me fast. really REALLY fast. shit. i held out my hands in defense. if he keeps going ill die. literally. ill be crushed. "STOP!! I DONT WANT TO DIE!!" i screamed as he got close. he slowed down to a human pace and leapt into my arms, throwing his arms and legs around me. he peppered my face with kisses before kissing me. his grip got tighter on me as he kissed me more ferociously. he pulled away and nuzzled my neck. i rubbed his head as i held him up. "yeah...i missed you too," i said. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!" i turned my head to see atomic samurai running towards us. "umm...a touching reunion with my boyfriend. whats it look like?" i said sarcastically. "looks like you are cheating on me," he pried us apart and shoved saitama away. he stepped in front of me. saitama looked at me in confusion. "long story. he is crazy," i called after him. he got visibly angry. his face went serious. he started walking towards me. "oh...so you wanna go little m-" a shockwave and he disappeared. a backhand and he was sent flying. i sighed. looks like that is taken care o-the other two landed in front of me. what the hell. i heard low growling. as saitama got closer, mb backed away till he stood next to me. i looked at him. his eyes were glowing like mine used to. king was about to attack when saitama hit him. he flew really far away. before saitama could get to me, mb grabbed me. he hoisted me up on his shoulder and leapt away. i reached for him. "i dont know why but im human right now!!" i called. he disappeared, appearing soon after above my head. he took my hand and hit mb in the back of the head. a huge collision and he was gone from sight. i started falling. no good. REALLY NOT GOOD!! we were like 100 meters in the air!!! "im not gonna survive this!!!" i shouted. he tossed me on his shoulder and landed on his feet with a crash. i sighed. i made it. im still in one piece. he let me down. i cleaned myself off. ok. im good. a little shaken up from almost dying twice today but im still good. ok. i looked at him. his face went blank again. oh how i missed his blank face. i motioned to the resort hotel. he nodded and we headed inside.

"lets hear this long story," he grumbled. "just....gimme a.....minute," i started thrusting a little harder. he wasn't feeling it. nothing. not a moan. he didn't even cum. just hard. damn does it make me mad to be human. i cant even make love to my boyfriend after a few days apart due to the lack of strength. i pulled out and laid on him. i didn't even raise his body temperature. i felt that hard poking in my stomach as i laid on him. shit. i couldn't satisfy him. shit! fuck! damn! they were soaking into his pillow. he rubbed my head. "you are human alright," he grumbled lowly. i rolled off him and curled up in the fetal position. cursing my state in silence. he reached over me and grabbed my hand. pulled it over his waist, making me roll over and cuddle with him. he snuggled up against me. he started stroking himself. i wasn't even strong enough to stroke him properly. my tears were making his neck wet. he stroked himself till he came. he wiped it on the sheets and his hand snaked in mine. "spill it," he demanded. i could hear the irritability in his voice. what a disappointment. im a fucking disappointment. "i dont know what happened. i ran as fast as i could out because when i get headaches, people die. that's why i got away. pain made me pass out. i woke up here who knows how long later without being able to use my powers. those three were here already and none of them remember what happened," i explained. he grunted. "what about the old guy?" he asked. "no idea what happened there either. he just came in when i first woke up. made me have sex with him. he was stronger than i was so i couldn't put up a fight. rode me soo hard i ended up passing out. woke up some time later and when i had the energy to move, i took a long hot shower. came back in the room as he was waking up. 'dont know what happened last night. my ass feels weird so i looked and apparently we fucked' were his words if im not mistaken. he took a shower and came out as i was searching for the clothes i have on now. i asked him what happened to make him want to put clothes. 'cant have people seeing my body, babe' i was sooo confused. all of this happened this morning, by the way," i said. "you think you powers will ever return?" he asked. i shrugged. "dont know," i said. "looks like we cant have sex for a while," he grumbled. my heart dropped. who would have known that something like this would happen?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------