Intro Chapter 1:

This is my fan fic KBTBB with the a twist, I hope you enjoy it. Please comment I welcome it.

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

This is KBTBB Twist.

Chapter 1:

I'm on my way to Cavernous Book store. They're featuring my new series of detective novel that I have written. I always go to see the turn out. To see or to select five people from five different  stores to get the advanced new series of books. Cavernous books is my last stop. Geez these books are heavy. Btw my name is Sweetness Eshuki-Moon aka for my books I'm better known as S. Falconer.

As I'm sitting there watching the people coming and going no one has caught my eye.

I've been sitting here for at least an hour. Until a tall man comes through the door of the store. He has captivated me. His eyes are beautiful. As I watched him looking through the stacks of books.

"I wonder what he's looking for?" I thought to myself.

I notice the empty space I didn't see before where my books laid.

"Wow, there aren't any of my books there, did they sell out of them?" I whispered to my self.

He seams as if he couldn't find what he was looking for, I noticed him talking to a store clerk and his face frowned.

"I guess what ever the clerk told him pissed him off." I say to myself.

But the thing that made him interesting was the man that was with him standing by his side. I watch the two through hooded eyes. The tall Asian man, I believe or he from Chinese decent. But the other gentleman looks a mix race but what stands out is his unusual red hair the exact color of mines and his color eyes are mines too.

Sweetness you sound kinda creepy girl, no you are creepy girl." I giggled to myself.

I study his features closely, it couldn't be. After all these years. Could it. I don't know how can I talk to him with out being a creeper. I try to listen to their conversation to see what they're looking for that's gotten the Asian man pissed.

"Sir it looks like they're sold out..." Young red hair man says.

"It looks that way....." He replied to the red hair man.

"I can't believe that?" The red hair man replied.

"Well S. Falconer books are brilliantly written and intriguing  suspenseful and full of action and a who done it. This author is very popular, but no one knows what they looks like." The Asian man answered.

"He likes my books? That's why he's upset?" I thought.

"I see you really like this author sir." Red hair man questioned.

"Yes, I do but I guess I won't be able to get this new updated book to go with this series I have." The Asian man replied in disappointment.

"Sir we can go to another place?" The red hair man suggested.

"He must really love my books?" I say to myself.

"We've been to five places already and they're sold out." The Asian man grumpily answered the red hair man.

"I know but......." The red hair man try to finish his sentence, but he was cut off. By the Asian man cell phone ringing.

"It's okay, I'll put in a hold order. Wait, you do it and meet me outside." The Asian man delegated to the red hair man.

"Ring.."

"Ring..."

"Ring...."

"Inui, I have to take this, put in a order for the last book of the fly by knight series for me while I talk to Ryuun." He turned and walk out the exit. Answering his cell phone.

"Hmmm his name is Inui? Inui, Inui?" I thought.

"Oh speaking....." Mr. Oh answered the phone as he walks out of the bookstore.

"And his name is Mr. Oh? Oh? I know that name I think?" I whispered to my self.

"Sure I'll be right out after I do it." Inui answered.

To be continued:

_________________________