First Contact. Chapter 2:

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Recap:

Sweetness POV continues:

"Inui, I have to take this, put in a order for the last book of the fly by knight series for me while I talk to Ryuun." He turned and walk out the exit. Answering his cell phone.

"Hmmm his name is Inui? Inui, Inui?" I thought.

"Oh speaking....." Mr. Oh answered the phone as he walks out of the bookstore.

"And his name is Mr. Oh? Oh? I know that name I think?" I whispered to my self.

"Sure I'll be right out after I do it." Inui answered.

End of recap:

Sweetness POV continues:

"This is my chance this will help me talk to him." I sike myself up.

"Excuse me....." I say to Inui guy.

"Yes........." He turns and looks at me.

"I couldn't help to over hear your conversation." I say to the red hair man.

"Okay.........." He looks at me skeptical eyes.

"I am sorry!? I shouldn't have done that but....." I stumbled over my words.

"............" He wait patiently for me to finish my words.

"I I , well my name is Sweetness, and I can help you maybe? This is hard umm please don't be rude to me, okay?" I flush in embarrassment.

"What? Why would I be? Why would I be rude to you?" He asked me.

"Well I am sorry, it's just been hard. I mean I've been spoken to so rudely here. Well not here Per se but it's been hard since I've been to Japan. They really don't like outsiders. And being on the darker hue of Japanese. Being mixed is hard even tho Was born here. I'm sorry I'm starting to ramble, it's just been......." I trail off.

"Go on...." He cracks a beautiful genuine smile that eases me. A lot so my nerves calm down and I was able to speak freely.

"Let me start over, Wait, Can we start over?" I shake my head to clear the air and reach my right hand to him.

"Okay, go ahead....."

"My name is Sweetness and yours?"

"Oh my name is Ryosuke......"

"Hi nice to meet you Mr. Ryosuke!?!"

"Hello Ms. Sweetness it's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you also. Well like I say I kind of heard your conversation with the Asian man from before, I wasn't purposely listening to your conversation. I just I just heard it so I'm sorry for that,." I begin to ramble again smiling at the same time.

"It's alright. Just tell me what you want." He says sweetly.

"Well, I have the book your friend wanted you to order, and I have the first two books for the new series that will be released in four months." I say proudly.

"What!? how!?" He asked me.

"Shhh, I can't tell you. So, Please not to loud." I say hushing him.

"Why? " he questioned me again.

"Do I need to say? Just accept it.." I blurted out.

"Yes you do!" He stated firmly.

"I just have it. I work with the publisher. So I get things." I smiled at him sheepishly.

"Really, come on? I'm not that smart but I'm not stupid!" He glared at me.

"Woah, he is scary. Okay...." I take a deep breath.

"How do you have the book and how much are you selling it for?" He growled a little.

"It's free no money is needed." I say.

"Oh nothing is for free and why are you giving it away? There is a catch....." He retorted.

"Ryosuke it's complicated...." I say quietly.

"Nothing is for free......." He exclaimed.

"But this is........" I said quickly.

"No, you listen to these words, Always look a gift horse in its eyes, because it will always tell you the truth." He quoted to me.

"..............." I froze at his words the same words I told him (my little brother) all those many years ago.

To be continued.

July 31, 2016
12:36 am