Chapter 7

(Pic of Irving Falconer,  Sweetness's Uncle her mother's brother)

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Silence: The Missing Heirs

Chapter 7:

Recap:

I say again raising my voice louder. "EXCUSE ME! DID YOU CALL ME DISPARATE?" I shouted in serious anger.

He turns toward me with a shock look on his face. I bet he shock that I spoke to him with out fear and I made sure I disrespect him. "Yes, your a Disparate woman..." He scoffed.

"Sir......" Ryesuke try's to inject.

"Stand down Inui!" He growled. Ryosuke, backs off and went silent. He bows is head in submission. I don't know, Why, but that right there pissed me off. I'm wanting to protect him. This is strange to me. I can't stop myself.

I stomp closer to him, craning my neck to glare in his face, as my breath fanning his face.

"How dare you talked to him in that manner!?!" I spat in anger. As I move even closer to him. Pointing my finger in his chest. Poking him hard in his chest. Waiting for him to reply.

End of recap:

Sweetness's POV continues:

"No sir....." Inui sighed in defeat.

"What? Instead of bringing this obviously disparate woman to me. You should of did what I say!" He open the back door of the car and begin to exit the car.

"I can't get my mind around his words this man, this man doesn't even know me! Yet he's Cccalling me ddesperate." I am debating with myself trying to understand the situation.

"Did you just call me desperate?" I say staring Mr. Oh in his eyes. My face is grimacing in anger. My eyes flaring in a heighten anger I haven't felt in a long time.

Ryosuke and Mr. Oh and the driver look at me in disbelief. Jaws agape in disbelief wondering who I am. Actually speaking out not accepting his rudeness.

I say again raising my voice louder. "EXCUSE ME! DID YOU CALL ME DISPARATE?" I shouted in serious anger.

He turns toward me with a shock look on his face. "Yes, your Disparate woman..." He scoffed.

"Sir......" Ryesuke try's to inject.

"Stand down Inui!" He growled. Ryosuke, backs off and went silent. He bows is head in submission. I don't know, Why, but that right there pissed me off. I want to protect him. No! I need to protect him, but I don't know why. This is Weird to me. I'm just going to roll with it.

So, I stomp closer to him, craning my neck to glare in his face, he is about 6' 4" with steel eyes that suck me in. And my anger begins to waver. And my breath fanning his face. I then realized that he called me desperate, and he yelled at my Ryosuke and with that my anger came rushing back in a huge wave.

"How dare you talked to him in that manner!? He only wanted you to be happy! And this how you repay his kindness!?!" I spat in anger. As I move even closer to him. Pointing my finger in his chest. Poking him hard.

Sweetness's POV continues:

"How dare you talked to him in that manner!?!" I spat in anger. As I move even closer to him. Pointing my finger in his chest. I poke him with every word.

"............." He frowns at me obviously getting upset at my blatant disrespect.

"Look I'm not interested in a woman like you. Your not my type." He smirked.