Chapter 5

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Recap:

Sweetness POV continues:

"No! I said!" Folding my arms across my chest.

"You, Listen to me, do you think I was just wasting my time on your stupid books alone?" He grabbed my forearm roughly, staring me in my eyes.

".............." I say nothing. I am thinking on how I'm going to kill him without bringing unwanted attention to myself. Because Daddy won't be happy. I'm watching him close, I'm listening to every word he says. Knowing this is a test. I'm trying to keep the feeble innocent women facade side up. This is hard knowing this is the total opposite of who I really am. but I have to keep the act.

"Well, the answer is No! Since your speechless at the moment. I your going to give me what I want and with no questions asked." He harshly stated. Roughly Jerking me to him. I stumbled a little my eyes becoming enraged with fire.

End of recap:

Sweetness's POV continues:

Sweetness, is everything alright?" Ryosuke asked glaring Jarrad down.

We look up at Ryosuke and I say, "Ryesuke......." I smiled at him.

"Are you coming?" He takes my hand in his. Stopping all of the unwanted harassment that Gerald was on me.

I turned to Ryosuke and mouth, "Thank You...." Then I twirled to Gerald and stated, "I will see you tomorrow in your office at 2:00 pm, end of discussion!"

"Sure........" He says in a dark tone. This man is pushing my boundaries. He is going to make me kill him. Breathe Sweetness because daddy would not be happy if I kill him.

I turned and walk out the book store with Ryesuke to meet Mr. Oh.

Ryesuke holds the door open for me and escorted me out to the busy streets of Tokyo. We walk to a sleek black BMW. 

"I love your car...." I say.

"Thanks...." Ryesuke answered.

I smile but I am still a little nervous. But I feel at ease with Ryosuke. I see Mr. Oh, Sitting in the back seat of the car and I see another gentleman in the driver seat. But he's not important right now. I need to calm my nerves down, before I curse some one out that damn agent really get on my nerves.

"Calm down Sweetness... Please...." I say to myself. A deep soutry voice brings me out of my head.

"What are you doing, Inui!" Soryu says to Inui.

"Mr. Oh I have some one here to meet you." Inui says happily.

To be continued