Chapter 10

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

There is some violence and strong language so please be advised.

Recap:

Sweetness POV continues:

"Ryesuke can we go to lunch tomorrow?" I decided to asked him. I really need to speak to him in private.

"With seeing him up close I see the similarities between him and my father. The same eyes and the nose. But I have to tell my dad, not yet tho. I need proof to bring to him. But if it's true on what I'm thinking, then all that is missing in our family. The missing piece is my twin." I'm thinking to myself.

"And I promise to bring him home! I swear mom!" I quietly pledge to my mother.

Flashback

"Hey SuSu." Ry Ry calls out to me.

"Yes, Ry Ry." I answered him playfully. Tickling his sides.

"I want to ask you something?" As he grabs me by my hand. Looking up at me with those big puppy eyes.

"What is it?" I begin kneeling down in front of him.

"Who do I look like?" He blurted out.

"Well, you look like daddy. But you also look like mommy too." I answered truthfully. Bringing him close to me. Kissing his forehead gentlely. I'm Reinsuring him as I speak.

"I do so I favor both?" He asked in confusion.

"Yes my bb(baby brother) you do." I added.

"Which feature from who?" He questioned me in happiness.

"Okay, your eye shape and hair color, is from mom. And your nose and eye color is from dad. You have both their brains because your so smart they're so proud of you." I say to him proudly.

"Really?" Ry Ry asked.

"Yes!" I answered him.

"SuSu I want to go home!" Ry Ry wined to his big sister.

"I do too and we will, I promise." I try to comfort him.

"I swear however long it take for me to get us home, I will!" I silently pledge to myself.

"Okay!" He says excitedly.

"BB....." I call out to him.

"Yes....." He answered me.

"Do you want to see a picture of our family?" I asked him.

"Yes! Please!" He jumped in excitement.

"Come on......" I lead him by the hand to the room we shared.

We went to the room the evil Naomi put me in and I pull out the locket my mother gave me before we got taken. I opened it up and their inside was a photo of our family of five.

End of Flashback

I break from the past as Ryosuke speaks. I didn't catch all of what he says. But I shake my head in agreement.

"That's sounds good I have tomorrow off." He replied happily.

"I'll meet you at 11:00am if that's okay?" I asked him.

"Oh, Yes that sounds good." He boasted out loud, as he turns to walk away from me to leave the bookstore.

"Wait Ryesuke, here take my cell phone number." I call after him to give him my number.

"Okay, and I will call you and you'll have mines." Ryosuke pulls out his cell phone from his jacket pocket. He then commence dialing my phone number and he let it ring a few times and then he disconnect the phone call. Then he slips his cell phone back in to his jacket pocket.

"And I'll text you the information to the cafè." I say to him while waving good bye.

"That sounds like a date......" He says smiling happily out the door.

"That sounds like a date?" I repeated in my head he thinks this is a date...

ENd of recap:

"Bitch your gonna pay! Believe me Niami, I promise you!" I growled in my head.

Sweetness POV continues.

I am finally home, get home to my condo. I put my purse and bag and keys down. I then take my shoes off and I step into the living area and sit in the sofa and stretch out. I think over how my day went. Then I realized that I have to make a call. I have to call my father. I'm not to happy about it, but I have to do it. So I pull out my cell phone and commence dialing his private line.

Phone Conversation

"Ring."

"Ring."

"Ring."

"Ring."

He picks up the phone call on the fourth ring.

"Kon'nichiwa, watashi no chīsana ōjo.(Hello my little princess.)" He answered.

"Hi daddy!" I chirped.

"What's the matter? "

"Nothing daddy..."

"Sweetness!"

"Yes......"

"Why did you call me?" He questioned me.

"Can't a daughter call her father just to hear his voice?" I retorted back.

"Yes she can. But she also knows she can't hide anything from her father." He say sternly.

"Daddy what gives you the idea that somethings wrong?" I asked him.

"Well, This is the second call of the day. You only call me up: 1) you miss me, that's the everyday call. Or 2) if you mad and want to take some one out. Or 3) is your mind is heavy. So which is it, honey?" He asked me. I can't believe this. He knows me so well.

"Ummm, you know me, huh?" I say.

"Baby girl, what's the matter?" He says sternly.

"Nothing daddy, I just, I just miss you so much." I added.

"Than come home." He says.

"Okay.." I replied to him.

"What? Really?" He says in surprise.

"Yes, I'm coming home." I stated firmly.

"Good when?" He asked me.

"Tomorrow......." I said back to him.

"Okay then text me the information so I can pick you up at the airport." He replies excitedly.

To be continued
_________________________