Chapter 11

(Pic of Sweetness's grandma and grandpa on her mother side. Her mother's parents.)

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

There is some violence and strong language so please be advised.

Recap:

Sweetness's POV continues:

Phone Conversation

"Ring." Daddy phone ringing.

"Ring."

"Ring."

"Ring."

He picks up the phone call on the fourth ring.

"Kon'nichiwa, watashi no chīsana ōjo.(Hello my little princess.)" He answered.

"Hi daddy!" I chirped.

"What's the matter? "

"Nothing daddy..."

"Sweetness!"

"Yes......"

"Why did you call me?" He questioned me.

"Can't a daughter call her father just to hear his voice?" I retorted back.

"Yes she can. But she also knows she can't hide anything from her father." He say sternly.

"Daddy what gives you the idea that somethings wrong?" I asked him.

"Well, This is the second call of the day. You only call me up: 1) you miss me, that's the everyday call. Or 2) if you mad and want to take some one out. Or 3) is your mind is heavy. So which is it, honey?" He asked me.

"Ummm, you know me, huh?" I say.

"Baby girl, what's the matter?" He says sternly.

"Nothing daddy, I just, I just miss you so much." I added.

"Than come home." He says.

"Okay.." I replied to him.

"What? Really?" He says in surprise.

"Yes, I'm coming home." I stated firmly.

"Good when?" He asked me.

"Tomorrow......." I said back to him.

"Okay then text me the information so I can pick you up at the airport." He replies excitedly.

End of recap:

Sweetness POV continues:

Continuation of phone conversation with her father.

"Okay then text me the information so I can pick you up at the airport." He replies excitedly.

"I will, oh daddy I ran into a problem too." I say.

"What problem?" He ask.

"Paulson!" I answered.

"What about that rat?" He asked me.

"Well, I want to to to erase him...." I say nonchalantly.

"Why?" He asked me. I knew he would asked but I don't know how to tell him.

"Umm, I I a need to." I say incoherently.

"What!? Why? Say that again?" He says to me.

"Cuz, umm, because ah ah ah.. Uhmm, heputhishandsonmeandtriedtohavesexwithme." I stutter out.

"I'm Listening baby, I'm not going to ask you again!? Now say it again slower, Now Why!?!" He growled to me. He always hated when I didn't say what was on my mind, and beating around the bush.

"Well daddy he put his hands on me, wanting me to sleep with him. He try to force me in front of a crowd of people to have sex with him. ( I can tell My dad anything and everything that's how close we are.)" I hesitated.

"What? He put his hands on you?" He questioned.

"Kare wa anata ni kare no kitanai te o irete okoru shinai yō ni watashi ni oshietekudasai! Dono yō ni kare wa aete. Īe, anata wa, watashi no shigotodearu koto o rikai surudearou koto o kare o shōkyo shinai koto ga arimasu. (Don't tell me not to get upset he put his filthy hands on you! how dare he. No you may not erase him that will be my job, understand.)" He growled lowly. "Shit I started something I shouldn't have told him." I thought to myself.

"Yes daddy...." I replied softly.

"How far?" He growled out.

"What?" I say.

"How far did he go?" He asked me.

To be continued:

__________________________