Chapter 9

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Recap:

Sweetness's POV continues:

"Ryesuke can we go to lunch tomorrow?" I decided to asked him. I really need to speak to him in private. With seeing him up close I see the similarities between him and my father. The same eyes and the nose.

"That's sounds good I have tomorrow off." He replied happily.

"I'll meet you at 11:00am if that's okay?" I asked him.

"Oh, Yes that sounds good." He boasted out loud, as he turns to walk away from me to leave the bookstore.

"Wait Ryesuke, here take my cell phone number." I call after him to give him my number.

"Okay, and I will call you and you'll have mines." Ryosuke dials my number and let it ring a few times and disconnect the call. Then he slips his cell phone in to his jacket pocket.

"And I'll text you the information to the cafè." I say to him while waving good bye.

"That sounds like a date......" He says smiling happily out the door.

"That sounds like a date?" I repeated in my head he thinks this is a date...

End of recap:

Ryesuke POV:

This is our last stop Carnerous bookstore we're been to five different book store looking for this book that was released today but all of them were sold out. Mr. Oh is upset about it, he always reserve a copy but since we've been having a lot of problems with with the Blood Scorpions, it he just plainly forgot about it.

Any as we pull up in front of the store. We get of the car and Samejima stayed in the and wait for us to come back to the car. We (Soryu and I ) stroll to the bookstore I dart in front on Mr. Oh and hold open the door, and allow him to go in first and I follow him. Soryu goes through the door of the store. I can't help but notice how many people are in here. I watched Mr. Oh looking through the stacks of books. I notice the empty space where the sign read "S. Falconer..." I didn't see the sign before where the books laid.

"Mr. Oh the sign says that the books should be here, but it's empty...." I call out to him.

"I see Inui. Maybe they have some in the back?" He says to me. He turns and walk towards a employee of the bookstore. I watch as him, as he has intense conversation with him.

Mr. Oh farrow his eyebrows and his face grimace in anger and disappointment.

"I hate that look on his face. It looks like they're sold out too." I say to myself.

"Wow, there aren't any of her books there either, did they sell out of them too? That author must be real popular?" I whispered to him.

He seams as if he couldn't find what he was looking for, I noticed him, to a his face frowned at my words.

"I guess what ever the clerk told him upset him." I say to myself.

"Sir it looks like they're sold out..." Inui says to Soryu.

"It looks that way....." He he says to me.

"I can't believe that?" I say to Soryu.

"Well S. Falconer books are brilliantly written and intriguing suspenseful and full of action and a who done it. This author is very popular, but no one knows what they looks like." Soryu explained in detail to me.

"He likes those books? That's why he's upset? Maybe after I drop him off, I'll go to couple more bookstores. Or maybe I'll call them to see if they have the book?" I thought quietly to myself.

"I see you really like this author sir." I questioned Soryu quietly.

"Yes, I do but I guess I won't be able to get this new updated book to go with this series I have." Soryu replied in disappointment.

"Sir we can go to another place?" I said out loud, suggesting to Mr. Oh.

"He must really love those books?" I whispered to myself.

"We've been to five places already and they're sold out." Soryu says to me.

To be continued:

__________________________