Chapter 15

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

August 20, 2016

Silence: The Missing Heirs

Chapter 15:

Recap:

Sweetness's POV continues:

Ryosuke closed my front door. And he looks on the wall were the hole is. He examined the wall and door carefully. Frowning and the destruction that he did to the door and the wall.

He sighs.  "Sweetness, I am sorry for the damage to your wall. I will fix it. Okay?" Ryosuke apologized to me for what he did.

I look at him and I looked to the damage wall, and then I looked at him. And I couldn't help myself. I launched myself in to his arms. I lost myself, my feelings the damn just broke.

I was lost at that moment. I began to hug and murmur words in his neck, near his ear.

"I found you, I found you! I finally found You!" I whispered in Ryosuke ear.

"What are you saying?" Ryosuke says in confusion.

"I lost you so long ago." I said sobbing in his shirt. He carry me over to my living room sofa. He sits down with me on his lap. He's rubbing my back trying to get me to stop crying.

"Please SuSu don't cry........" Ryosuke says to me.

"Wait! Did you just call me SuSu?" I questioned him.

"Yeah, why?" He asked me.

"Why? Did You Call Me That?!?" I questioned him again straining my voice.

"I don't know why, I've never used that word before.. Why is it so important to you?" He says to me.

"Well, when I was younger. A very special person gave that name to me. And that was my nickname." I answered him.

"Your nickname, huh?" He asked.

"Yep!" I answered popping the p.

"Who was the one, who gave you the nickname?" He asked me. I look up at him with tears in my eyes.

"My baby brother and my twin brother gave me that name." I chocked out.

"Really? You also have a twin?" He asked me.

"Yes, I do......" I say with a smile.

"Wow, that's cool. I always wanted a sibling." He said sadly. I watched his eyes. There is a longing in them. As I looked at him I see a scratch that is bleeding a little. I getting up from the couch and run to the first aid kit. I fetch it and bring it back to the living area. I open it and and begin to take out what I need to clean his cuts.

As I'm doing this Ryosuke watches me intently.

"What are you doing?" Ryosuke asked me.

"You have a couple of cuts on your neck and he side of your face. I'm going to clean it and bandage it up. If that's okay?" I say to him.