Chapter 18

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

September 01, 2016

Silence: The Missing Heirs

Chapter 18:

Recap:

Ryesuke's POV continues:

Flashback continues:

To take over the Blood Orchids, My mafia. However the Ice Dragons and the Blood Orchids became one but that's a story for a later date.

Bianca the nanny took our last two children and handed them to Naomi. Still today I don't know why she betrayed us. My wife dealt with her. And I dealt with her family. We left an example that was ruthless. That day my wife scared me.

That particular inside job. I didn't handle that well. The Rage I felt was undeniably the worst! I killed that person husband and her whole family. But I found out that it was the Naomi who inlisted the yakuza in her plan.

I realized then I need a stronger mafia that the mob would be afraid of. That how, The Silence was born twenty-two years ago. But I will never stop looking for my children.

End of Flashback

My phone started to ring brings me out of my thoughts.

"Ring....."

"Ring....."

"Ring....."

That particular inside job. I didn't handle that well. The Rage I felt was undeniably the worst! I killed that person husband and her whole family. But I found out it was the Naomi inlisted the yakuza in her plan.

I realized then I need a stronger mafia that the mob would be afraid of. That how, The Silence was born twenty-two years ago. But I will never stop looking for my children.

End of Flashback

My phone started to ring brings me out of my thoughts.

"Ring....."

"Ring....."

"Ring....."

End of recap:

Ryesuke's POV continues:

and I look in and reached in and pull out my cell phone. I open my phone and pressed my daughter number.
I put the phone on hands free.

Phone conversation

"Ring...."

"Ring....."

"Ring......"

I picks up on the third ring.

"Hello...."

"Daddy!" Sweetness say excitedly.

"Ritoru purinsesu!" I chuckles at her.

"Daddy I miss you....." She stated teary eyed.

"Then come home."

"audire mihi Pater ad me ne hoc decretum. Ipsa autem fecit animam occidere in gehenna et quae nobis et fratres mei. (listen Daddy I need to do this please do not hate me for my decision. but she made my life hell and 1 I will kill her for what she did to us and my brothers.) She's sorry, saying she's alittle mad.

"Non sum. Sed et si quis vobis aliquid. Quoquo princeps mea laedi non feram mecum intelligis; (I am not. however if someone or something comes for you. I will not tolerate my princess being hurt in anyway you understand me!)." I stated to my beautiful daughter.

"Okay daddy! I love you!" She say.

"I Love you too, baby girl!" I replied.

"Talk to you later daddy....." She say sadly.

"Okay, baby......" Daddy signing off.

I disconnected the phone call with my daughter.

End of phone call.

I hang up my phone call with my daughter. I then click off my phone and I put it away.

Phone Conversation

"Ring."

"Ring."

"Ring."

"Ring."

He picks up the phone call on the fourth ring.

"Kon'nichiwa, watashi no chīsana ōjo.(Hello my little princess.)" I answered.

"Hi daddy!" She chirped.

"What's the matter? " I asked her.

"Nothing daddy..." She says softly.

"Sweetness!" I call out.

"Yes......" She answered meekly.

"Why did you call me?" I questioned her.

"Can't a daughter call her father just to hear his voice?" She retorted back to me.

"Yes she can. But she also knows she can't hide anything from her father." I say sternly.

"Daddy what gives you the idea that somethings wrong?" She asked me.

"Well, This is the second call of the day. You only call me up: 1) you miss me, that's the everyday call. Or 2) if you mad and want to take some one out. Or 3) is your mind is heavy. So which is it, honey?" I questioned her.

"I can't believe this. You know me so well." She sighs out.

"Ummm, you know me, huh?" She say.

"Baby girl, what's the matter?" I says sternly.

"Nothing daddy, I just, I just miss you so much." She added.

"Than come home." I says.

"Okay.." She replied to me.

"What? Really?" I says in surprise.

"Yes, I'm coming home." She stated firmly.

"Good when?" I asked me.

"Tomorrow......." She said back to him.

"Okay then text me the information so I can pick you up at the airport." I replied excitedly.

To be continued