Prologue

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Prologue

Sweetness Eshuki- Moon is 27, and had lead a hard life. Because of who her parents were, whom had a lot of angry enemies. My father is Japanese and my mother is Japanese and Jamaican. But I take after my mother but I have my fathers blood. My mother had the brightest red hair I've ever seen. Those were the words of my father. And her eyes were mesmerizing. Again my fathers words. He said my mother's eyes were a green with spectacular specs of hazel. But that's my dad for you.

This story takes place after she was reunited with her father. But by the time she made it back to her mother she was gone. And that made her snap.

After spending a year mourning the lost of her mother and spending much needed time with her father and god father (who use to be head of the mafia in Japan) these men are not to be messed with.

Who  both are and is a over protective men, because of their business. But he let his Ritorupurinsesu (little princess) go. But not alone. After all she's his only daughter.

However she took a break to pursue her dream to become a writer. Which leads her back to Japan. Where it all started. Where her path crossed with KBTBB gang but she also has a couple of secrets and a hankering for revenge! And revenge she will have at any cost.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Beep

Beep

Beep

My alarm clock went off. I crack my eyes open to see that it's 06:45 am in the morning. I have to get up. I have a lot of things to do.

"I got to call my father. Before he sends the platoon after me." I chuckle at the thought.

As I get up and and make my way to my on suite to take a shower and brush my teeth and hair. After I emerge from the shower. I wrap my bright red hair into a wrap. And I put on my black stocking cap to hold down my hair. Then I put on a jet black bob cut wig. After my wig is secure. I commence putting in my dark brown color contacts. Then I put on light makeup. I then go to my closet and pull out a brown pinstriped pencil skirt suit. With a pair of brown flats. With a beige blouse to match the pinstripes.

I pack my bag with the extra books and the ledger.

I need to know how my sales are going. I walk to my car and I put my things in the trunk. And I walk to the driver side.

"Sweetie!" ???

"Sweetie!" ???

I look up from getting into my car. I see Jarrad Paulson running towards me calling my name.

"Yes, and Don't call me that!" I hissed.

"Awe Sweety, woke on the wrong side of the bed?" He cooed. I rolled my eyes at his response.

"Good morning Mr. Paulson. Why are you here??." I sighed and questioned him.

"So formal huh?"

"Again, why are you here?" I firmly say.

"Well, Sweetie Pie, can we go into your house and talk?" He smirked.

"No, Stop calling me that! And I'm Ms. Moon, and as you can see I'm on my way to an appointment." I say pointing to my out fit. Not giving him a chance to touch me.

"Oh, I didn't notice." He smirks in amusement.

He's being sarcastic, however I am going to ignore him.

"Mr. Paulson I'm late, so meet me at my last assignment I sent you, I should be there around 04:45 pm. Okay?" I suggested to him. As I climbed into my car and closed the door.

"..........." He narrowed his eyes and clinched his jaw and nodded to me.

I smiled on the inside. Knowing I got under his skin. And I put a stop to his advances.

And I drove off to my first appointment.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm on my way to Carnerous bookstore.
Before I get there I need to call my father.

I stop at a red light and I reach for my purse and I look in and reached in and pull out my cell phone. I open my phone and pressed my fathers number.
I put the phone on hands free.

Phone conversation

Ring

Ring

Ring

He picks up on the third ring.

"Hello...."

"Daddy!" I say excitedly.

"Ritoru purinsesu!" He chuckles.

"Daddy I miss you....." I stated teary eyed.

"Then come home."

"audire mihi Pater ad me ne hoc decretum. Ipsa autem fecit animam occidere in gehenna et quae nobis et fratres mei. (listen Daddy I need to do this please do not hate me for my decision. but she made my life hell and 1 I will kill her for what she did to us and my brothers.) I am sorry I alittle mad.

"Non sum. Sed et si quis vobis aliquid. Quoquo princeps mea laedi non feram mecum intelligis; (I am not. however if someone or something comes for you. I will not tolerate my princess being hurt in anyway you understand me!) " he stated.

"Okay daddy! I love you!" I say.

"I Love you too, baby girl!" He replied.

"Talk to you later daddy....." I say sadly.

"Okay, baby......" Daddy signing off.

End of phone call.

I hang up the call and. Proceed to garbage and park my car and head into the bookstore to see how the sales are going.

To be continued:
July 30, 2016