Chapter 16

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

August 22, 2016

Silence: The Missing Heirs

Chapter 16:

Recap:

Sweetness's POV continues:

"Niami you Bitch!" I screamed out loud. My anger is bubbling over.

"I have to call my daddy." I say to myself. Ryosuke words cuts me out of my thoughts.

"How do you know my mother's name?" He sneered at me.

"What?" I say to Ryosuke, trying to throw him off.

"How? Do? You? Know? My? Mother?" Ryosuke says through gritted teeth.

"Shit!" I stared in Ryosuke's eyes. "Did I say that out loud?" I thought I whispered to myself. My father was right. This anger I have towards my kidnappers, will probably be my down fall. I quickly snap out of my thoughts.

To see Inui sad eyes looking at me.

"I heard you. And I heard that too...." He said.

"Umm, I I I....." I stutter out nervously. I don't know what to say. I'm at a loss.

This man is my brother, I hoped he would recognize me, but he doesn't remember me or our family. Then again im in disguise.

I'm in shock my face gives it all away. He always was the one. Who could make all of my emotions come through or out. He always can break my walls through. I can't lie to him. I never lied to him. He will never forgive me if I do.

"I'm waiting!" Ryosuke eyes beginning darkened his jaw clenched.

"Oh hell no...." I say to myself. He can't loose his temper.

"Ryosuke, how I know her is, because she was the one who...." I was cut off by my front door bell and banging.

"What? Why? Did he come back?" I say to Ryosuke.

"Wait here!" Ryosuke says as he gets up and pull out his gun. He gets up from the sofa. And began to walk to the front door. I jumped up be hind him. I stopped at the end table reaching into the draw pulling out my 45. I flipped the safety off and cocked it. "I'm locked and loaded." I say softly.

Ryosuke looks shocked and confused at the same time. "Stay behind me, and Sweetness I'll asked you about the guns later?" He nodded at me.

End of recap:

Sweetness's POV continues:

Ryosuke looks shocked and confused at the same time. "Stay behind me, and Sweetness I'll asked you about the guns later?" He nodded at me. As he cocked his eyebrow.

I open the door monitor screen to see who it is.

"What is he doing here? Its almost 3am." I whispered shouted to no one in particular.

"Who are they?" Ryosuke asked in concerning voice.

"My Uncle Irvin....." I sigh out.

"Oh I see." Ryosuke puts his gun back into his holster. And he steps back and allows me to pass to open the door.

I sighed deeply and I flicked the safety back on. And I placed my gun into my back waist band. I step towards the door.

I approach the front door. I begin to unlock it and I turn the door knob and open the door. There standing is my favorite but very dangerous uncle Irvin. And several members of my father's personal men. I guess now, I know that my father sent him. Yes I'm afraid of him. This man help trained me. And I still don't know what he is really capable of.

So, I guess my dad is really pissed at my phone call.

"Sweet pea!" Uncle says out loud, bringing me out of my thoughts. I hear clicking. "Click, click, shit those are guns." I say loudly. I turn to see the 8 men pointing their guns at Ryosuke. They're on the verge of shooting him. But yet he didn't flinch.

"Stop!" I yell at them. "Don't he's my guest." I say to them.

"Who the Hell is this?" My uncle growled. I turn toward him and explain.

"Quaeso mihi avunculus est adiutus mus. Et hoc est, quod non Ry Ry. Ne aliquid Pater. Opus primum argumentum. Scitis DNA. Puto ego qui scit."  (Please, Uncle he is the who helped me with the rat. And I this that he's Ry Ry. Please don't say anything to daddy. I need proof first. You know DNA. I don't think he knows who I am.)" I pleaded with uncle Irvin.

"Bene, si quis vobis aliquid dixerit, et non intellexerunt flare Cover? (Okay, I won't say anything to anyone, but you can't blow your cover understood?)" uncle warned me. I nodded at the understanding. I leave and gesture for him to follow me to the living room. We're Ryosuke is surrounded as if he is a criminal. But he wasn't intimidated at all.

Looking at him holding his own in a small room of trained killers. I've never been more proud.

To be continued