Chapter 4

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Recap:

Sweetness POV continues:

"Always look a gift horse in its eyes, because it will always tell you the truth. Because the mouth always lies! You say, interesting very interesting. Did you make that up yourself.?" I repeated the exact words plus the end of the quote to Ryosuke.

".............." He was frozen on the spot. His eyes open wide in realizing something.

"Are you okay?" I snapped my fingers in his face to pull him from his thoughts.

"Yes, umm, oh right. I want to know how much is the books?" Ryosuke looks me dead in the eyes as he asked me the question.

End of recap:

"Nothing the cost is nothing. You see I'm totally honest with you." As I look straight into his eyes not wavering my intention.

"Yeah, But Why?"

"Because?"

"Why? I'm not going to give this up. So you're going to have to tell me.. Or I'm walking away...."

"Fine, but this has to be a secret, okay?" I say softly.

"Yes...." He replied.

I reached my hand out to shake and I say, "Ryosuke, let me introduce myself to you. I'm the allusive S. Falconer author of the Midknight series and The Fly by Knight series."

"What?" His mouth dropped open as he shook my hand.

"Yes, I'm the author. This is staying between us okay!?" I restated my intention.

"That's so cool. And I will not tell anyone. You have my word." He says bowing to me.

"Yes, that's me. This is what I do. I go in to five or more store per release date and I give few fans a chance to get my new books or to see how people really feel and hear their opinions on my books." I explain.

"Really, your the one who writes those books?" He asked quizzically.

"Yes I am, and I love it." I smile in happiness.

"So Cool." He says.

"So do you think your friend would like the three books?" I asked Ryosuke.

"Yes, but he's my boss and mentor. But I do think he would love it. He would be amazed with it." He replied.

"Do you think he would like an autograph with it?" I hesitating asking him.

"Yeah he would!!" Ryosuke pumps his fist in the air in happiness.

"Okay, come with me." I exscort Ryosuke to the lounge area of the bookstore, where I Was sitting. Opening my duffle bag, searching through the bag. Pulling out the three books I was searching for. Pulling up a chair and sitting down. Reaching for my fountain pen. I look up at Ryosuke listening to him speak.