Chapter 19

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

September  24, 2016

Silence: The Missing Heirs

Chapter 19:

Recap:

Ryesuke's POV continues:

Phone call Continues

"Well, This is the second call of the day. You only call me up: 1) you miss me, that's the everyday call. Or 2) if you mad and want to take some one out. You wanting permission to do so, Or 3) is your mind is heavy. So which is it, honey?" I questioned her.

"I can't believe this. You know me so well." She sighs out.

"Ummm, you know me, huh?" She say.

"Baby girl, what's the matter?" I says sternly.

"Nothing daddy, I just, I just miss you so much." She added.

"Than come home." I says.

"Okay.." She replied to me.

"What? Really?" I says in surprise.

"Yes, I'm coming home." She stated firmly.

"Good when?" I asked her.

"Tomorrow......." She said back to me.

"Okay then text me the information so I can pick you up at the airport." I replied excitedly.

End of recap:

Ryosuke's POV continues:

Continuation of phone conversation with Sweetness and her father.

"Okay then text me the information so I can pick you up at the airport." I replies excitedly.

"I will, oh daddy I ran into a problem too." She say.

"What problem?" He ask.

"Paulson!" I answered.

"What about that rat?" He asked me.

"Well, I want to to to erase him...." She says nonchalantly.

"Why?" He asked me. I knew he would asked but I don't know how to tell him.

"Umm, I I a need to." I say incoherently.

"What!? Why? Say that again?" He says to me.

"Cuz, umm, because ah ah ah.. Uhmm, heputhishandsonmeandtriedtohavesexwithme." She stutter out quickly.

"I'm Listening baby, I'm not going to ask you again!? Now say it again slower, Now Why!?!" He growled to me. He always hated when she didn't say what was on her mind, and beating around the bush.

"Well daddy he put his hands on me, wanting me to sleep with him. He try to force me in front of a crowd of people to have sex with him. ( I can tell My dad anything and everything that's how close we are.)" I hesitated.

"What? He put his hands on you?" I questioned.

"Kare wa anata ni kare no kitanai te o irete okoru shinai yō ni watashi ni oshietekudasai! Dono yō ni kare wa aete. Īe, anata wa, watashi no shigotodearu koto o rikai surudearou koto o kare o shōkyo shinai koto ga arimasu. (Don't tell me not to get upset he put his filthy hands on you! how dare he. No you may not erase him that will be my job, understand.)" I growled lowly.

"Shit I started something I shouldn't have told him." She said lowly. "I can't believe that rat touched my baby in that way he will pay...." I thought to myself.

"Yes daddy...." She replied softly.

"How far?" I growled out.

"What?" She says in surprise.

"How far did he go?" I asked her.

To be continued

__________________________