Chapter 17

(Pic of Ryesuke Moon, Sweetness's father )

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

August 26, 2016

Silence: The Missing Heirs

Chapter 17:

Recap:

Sweetness's POV continues:

"Who are they?" Ryosuke asked in concerning voice.

"My Uncle Irvin....." I sigh out.

"Oh I see." Ryosuke puts his gun back into his holster. And he steps back and allows me to pass to open the door.

I sighed deeply and I flicked the safety back on. And I placed my gun into my back waist band. I step towards the door.

I approach the front door. I begin to unlock it and I turn the door knob and open the door. There standing is my favorite but very dangerous uncle Irvin. And several members of my father's personal men. I guess now, I know that my father sent him. Yes I'm afraid of him. This man help trained me. And I still don't know what he is really capable of.

So, I guess my dad is really pissed at my phone call.

"Sweet pea!" Uncle says out loud, bringing me out of my thoughts. I hear clicking.

"Click...."

"Click...."

"Click...."

"Shit!! Those are guns." I say loudly. I turn to see the 8 men pointing their guns at Ryosuke. They're on the verge of shooting him. But yet he didn't flinch.

"Stop!" I yell at them. "Don't he's my guest." I say to them.

"Who the Hell is this?" My uncle growled. I turn toward him and explain.

"Quaeso mihi avunculus est adiutus mus. Et hoc est, quod non Ry Ry. Ne aliquid Pater. Opus primum argumentum. Scitis DNA. Puto ego qui scit."  (Please, Uncle he is the who helped me with the rat. And I this that he's Ry Ry. Please don't say anything to daddy. I need proof first. You know DNA. I don't think he knows who I am.)" I pleaded with uncle Irvin.

"Bene, si quis vobis aliquid dixerit, et non intellexerunt flare Cover? (Okay, I won't say anything to anyone, but you can't blow your cover understood?)" uncle warned me. I nodded at the understanding. I leave and gesture for him to follow me to the living room. We're Ryosuke is surrounded as if he is a criminal. But he wasn't intimidated at all.

Looking at him holding his own in a small room of trained killers. I've never been more proud.

End of recap:

Ryesuke's POV continues: (Sweetness's father)

I stop at the kitchen, on my way to my office. I turn on the lights on my pathway to my study and when I reached my in home office/ study. I stand in the doorway for a minute.

Thinking of my beloved wife. It's been almost seven years. Seven long years without her.

I inhaled deeply letting out a long sigh of regret and anger. Thinking back on the promise I made to her, before she died.

Flashback

It's been three months since our middle child found us. To this day I don't know how she had done it. She was 19, at the time we lost 9 years of her life when she found us. 9 bloody years lost, because of my enemies, but basically a woman who wanted to be my wife.

She took my children. First born Sebastian the fraternal twin of Sweetness. They were so close. When he disappeared, my wife, who just had our youngest son, Ryosuke. He was three month old when Seb went missing.

That was hard on my beloved wife. She became more protective of the two. They never left her sight. I wanted to take my wife on an overnight get away. She reluctantly agreed. We were at dinner when she had a bad feeling. So we hurried back home to see our nanny driving away with our children in her car. It didn't take long for my wife to find her. When she finished with her it was bloody.

It was our anniversary, dammit. It was our 15 year anniversary together. Ryosuke was only five, and Sweetness was ten.

We had a nanny. She was with us for seven years. But she betrayed us. I had never seen my wife that way before.  She was so mad, mad wasn't the word. There were no words that could describe her.

She handled her, that's how I knew it was an inside job. That she was also the one who help her took our eldest son, Sebastian. She was working with Naomi all along, and Naomi was a member of the Yakuza. All this pain is because she wanted to be mine.

To take over the Blood Orchids, My mafia. However the Ice Dragons and the Blood Orchids became one but that's a story for a later date.

Bianca the nanny took our last two children and handed them to Naomi. Still today I don't know why she betrayed us. My wife dealt with her. And I dealt with her family. We left an example that was ruthless. That day my wife scared me.

That particular inside job. I didn't handle that well. The Rage I felt was undeniably the worst! I killed that person husband and her whole family. But I found out it was the Naomi inlisted the yakuza in her plan.

I realized then I need a stronger mafia that the mob would be afraid of. That how, The Silence was born twenty-two years ago. But I will never stop looking for my children.

End of Flashback

My phone started to ring brings me out of my thoughts.

"Ring....."

"Ring....."

"Ring....."

To be continued